看板 Christina 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Unless It's with You 詞/曲: Christina Aguilera / Eric Frederic / Erik Hassle / Gamal Lewis / Teddy Gieger / Tom Peyton Never wanted to feel weak in love, give up control 不喜歡在愛情裡當弱者,失去掌控 Never wanted to let down my guard, be vulnerable 不習慣放下防備,只剩弱點 Never wanted to feel helpless or too comfortable 從不希望自己感到無助或太安逸 I make it on my own, hey 我享受自己負責人生 I've been thinking a lot about the way that people change 我不時思索人都是如何改變 The most beautiful beginnings can go down in flames 再美麗的戀曲都會走向煙滅 It's inevitable, and that's what's got me so afraid 看那麼多例子,讓我怕了 I'd rather be alone 我寧願依靠自己 I don't want no white picket fence 我不需要活在白色柵欄屋裡的美夢 Dozen roses and a wedding dress 也不需要千百朵玫瑰跟結婚禮服 Fairy tales are fake happiness 童話故事是靠虛假的幸福包裝 But here we are and I must confess 但我不得不承認 Yeah, I'm in over my head feeling confused 我內心掙扎、思緒混亂 I'm losing my mind, don't know what to do 心慌意亂、不知所措 Cause I don't want to get married 因為我不想步入婚姻 Unless it's with you, unless it's with you 除非是你、除非是你 You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find 你來到我面前,當我不想踏入新感情 Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside 當我封閉內心 But you opened me up and now I finally realize 但你打開我心房,讓我終於意識 I'll be your girl for life 我一輩子都是你的女孩 We don't need a big audience 我們不需要群眾 Thousand people we never met 那些不會進入我們生命的人 Me and you and a couple of friends 只要我跟你,和幾個好友 And here we are and I must confess 讓我真的要承認 Yeah, I'm in over my head feeling confused 我內心掙扎、思緒混亂 I'm losing my mind, don't know what to do 心慌意亂、不知所措 Cause I don't want to get married 因為我不想步入婚姻 Unless it's with you, unless it's with you 除非是你,除非是你 And oh, I know that it's scary 我還是會害怕 But I know that it's true, I'm saying "I do" 但還是說出了「我願意」 Cause I don't want to get married 因為我不想步入婚姻 Unless it's with you, unless it's with you 除非是你、除非是你 Beating heart and trembling hands 急促的心跳、發抖的雙手 Take me just the way I am 接受這樣的我 Cause all that I want is one and the same 因為我想要的一直都沒改變 For the rest of my days, for the rest of my days 用我人生後面的日子、直到我生命最後一天 You can ask me in a hundred years 不管幾百年後你再問我 If I would still be standing here 當我們頭髮變白後,是不是一樣願意在你身邊 When we're old and gray, I'd answer the same 我的答案依然不變 Our love will remain, oh, our love will remain 我們的愛恆久不渝、我們的愛終始不渝 Yeah, I was over my head feeling confused 我內心掙扎、思緒混亂 Been losing my mind, don't know what to do 我心慌意亂、不知所措 Cause I don't want to get married 因為我不想步入婚姻 Unless it's with you, unless it's with you 除非是你,除非是你 And oh, I know that it's scary 我還是會害怕 (But I know that it's true, I'm saying "I do") (但還是說出了「我願意」) Cause I don't want to get married 因為我不想步入婚姻 Unless it's with you, unless it's with you 除非是你,除非是你 Unless it's with you 除非是你 從發行跟曲目先後 喜歡 Accelerate、Pipe 跟這首 Unless It's with You 今天一直中毒重複 Unless It's with You 目前這首對我來說是 Save Me From Myself + The Right Man 的混合版 很感人很真摯 希望下一首能選一首好歌 拍一支好MV.. 哪有人專輯發行後反而躲起來 什麼反其道而行的宣傳方式 丟下炸彈後看看市場反應如何再撥預算嗎? (還是等大腿風頭過) Apple Music: https://goo.gl/azrHai Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/7fklxl8AxKiGz5fFZEglIm -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 218.161.47.131 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Christina/M.1529928665.A.DB3.html
nttu94310: 推,專輯裡最喜歡的拔辣 06/25 21:02
light20735: 想翻歪歌 06/25 21:59
kouta: 情色的嗎 06/25 22:00
moo885588: 這首歌詞真的很棒QQQQ 06/26 03:26
※ 編輯: kouta (218.161.47.131), 06/26/2018 04:25:47
zzzzzken: 所以她現在害怕婚姻了 06/26 07:29
LadyCaca: 詞超美... 06/26 13:32
supremo: 可是訂婚好久了耶~ 06/26 21:22
StanZZa: 我也愛這首覺得唱超好,但我英國朋友說to get MA~~RRIED 06/27 09:01
StanZZa: 實在太直白了很想改成to eat PI~~ZZA之類的 06/27 09:01
soarheart: 謝謝你 06/28 21:55