看板 Christina 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Liberation Where are you? 你在何處? Are you there? 你在那裡嗎? Remember 請記得 Searching for Maria How do you solve a problem like Maria? 你是如何像瑪莉亞那樣解決問題? How do you catch a cloud and pin it down? 你是如何抓下一朵雲? How do you find a word that means Maria? 你是如何找到一個字去定義瑪莉亞? Maria [Intro: Michael Jackson] Maria hey, hey, Maria (Christina: Here) 瑪莉亞、嘿、瑪莉亞 (克莉絲汀:我在這) Maria, don't you hear me calling, Maria? 瑪莉亞、你有聽見我的呼喊嗎?瑪莉亞 Maria, girl you know you were the only one 瑪莉亞,女孩,你知道你是我的唯一 [Verse 1: Christina Aguilera] How was I supposed to know 我怎麼會料到 That it would cost my soul? 那會侵蝕我的靈魂? Nothin is free', outchea 任何事都需要付出代價 I wanna breathe outchea 我需要深吸一口氣 And how am I supposed to face this lonely life I've created? 我又該如何知道,怎麼面對我一手打造的孤獨局面 Is that the price that I'm payin'? 這就是我應付的代價嗎? I wanna feel it 讓我感受這一切 [Pre-Chorus 1: Christina Aguilera] All my life, wouldn't give up 我的一生,從不放棄 Was too young to know the difference 太早看透世故 How did I get so low? 又怎麼會落得如此低潮? When did I turn so cold 什麼時候我開始對這一切冷感 Inside of my own mind, I believe my own lies 一直用謊言欺騙內心 I'm facing the mirror 我面對鏡中自我 [Chorus: Christina Aguilera] Where, where, where is Maria? 瑪莉亞、瑪莉亞、瑪莉亞在哪? Why, why, why don't I see her? 為什麼?為什麼?我找不到她? I, I just wanna see her 我想念她 Why, why, why don't I see her? 為什麼?為什麼?我找不到她? I, I just need to see ya, Maria 我、我需要找到你,瑪莉亞 [Verse 2: Christina Aguilera] Now do you hear it in my voice? 你能聽懂我歌聲裡的含義嗎? That I'm tryna make a choice 我要做出抉擇 I don't know which way to go at this crossroads 不曉得在人生交叉口該選擇哪條路 You done taped my mouth shut 你別想繼續封住我的嘴 Make me feel worthless, used up 讓我感到無價值、沒有利用價值 [Pre-Chorus 2: Christina Aguilera] So tired of painting all this makeup 膩了這些偽裝 'Cause it won't hide my deep cuts 再多謊言都藏不住我深深的傷痕 Eyes open, but can't see 我想睜大雙眼,卻看不清 Mouth open, but can't speak 我想大聲疾呼,卻發不出聲音 I'm facing the mirror 我面對鏡中的自我 [Chorus: Christina Aguilera] Where, where, where is Maria? Why, why, why don't I see her? I, I just wanna see her Where, where, where is Maria? Oh, I just wanna see ya, Maria [Bridge: Christina Aguilera] Oh, my lord (oh) 我的神 Can you take away this heavy load? (oh) 祢能幫我分擔這些苦痛嗎? I can't carry it anymore (oh) 我再也無法承擔 I'm callin' an angel, where is my saviour? 我需要天使,拯救我的人在哪? Oh, my lord (oh, my lord) 我的神吶 Can you take away this heavy load? (Can you take away this heavy load?) 求祢幫我分擔苦痛 I can't carry it anymore (I can't) 我再也不能承擔 I'm callin' an angel, where is my saviour? 我大聲呼喚天使,拯救我的人在哪? [Bridge: Michael Jackson] Hear my plea for sympathy 傾聽我的懇求 I just want you here with me 我只是願你在此陪伴我 Hear my plea for sympathy I just want you here with me Hear my plea for sympathy I just want you here with me Hear my plea for sympathy I just want you here with me You keep on running away 你卻一直逃離 [Verse 3: Christina Aguilera] Can you hear me callin'? 你能聽見我的呼喊嗎? My whole world is fallin' 我的世界在崩塌 I can't see ya, oh, I need ya Can you hear me callin'? My whole world is fallin' I can't see ya, oh, I need ya Don't keep on runnin' away (you keep on runnin' away) 別再逃離 Don't run away, don't run away, no Don't run away, don't run away, no Don't you keep on runnin' from me Don't you keep on runnin' from me Where, where, where is Maria? 何處、何處、瑪莉亞在何處? [Outro: Christina Aguilera] Don't run away, don't run away, no 別再逃了、別再逃了 Don't run away, don't run away, no Where is Maria? 瑪莉亞在哪? You know I need ya 你知道我需要你 Where is Maria? 你在哪裡,瑪莉亞? 若不曉得的人,克莉絲汀的英文全名是 “Christina Maria Aguilera” 這首歌是她對自己內心的呼喊, 進場的 Searching for Maria 歌詞是採樣克莉絲汀以前訪談提過, 關於「真善美」這部電影是如何影響他的童年, 再搭配主歌採樣麥可傑克森小時候傑克森五人組的歌曲,Maria。 歌詞內容推測是對演藝事業上的掙扎與痛苦, 透過與自己的對話,傳達給歌迷她其實也很想能找到自己與好好做音樂, 甚至是渴求找回這二十年來操勞受損的聲音, 歌迷聽了其實也是挺沈重難過的。 還是其實這首歌根本只是在懷念以前小時候的純真? 想退休好好過自己跟孩子們的生活卻被逼出來唱歌。 類比 B2B 的 Mercy on Me ,屬於懇求救贖的內容。 https://itunes.apple.com/tw/album/maria/1387634325?i=1387634597 https://open.spotify.com/track/0dmBhUb8BZnd0F8rEhzpTI -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 218.161.47.131 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Christina/M.1530371622.A.3D2.html
benny8661: 我聽完這首歌也馬上連結到Mercy on me! 06/30 23:49
benny8661: 克真的很會詮釋這種崩潰,需要救贖的氛圍,雞皮疙瘩 06/30 23:50
kouta: makes me wanna get down and pray 07/01 00:00
※ 編輯: kouta (218.161.47.131), 07/01/2018 00:04:03
nttu94310: 專輯裡面最喜歡的歌,尤其喜歡 verse 1 07/01 00:11
kouta: How was I supposed to know 07/01 00:23
nttu94310: 前導影片的時候就中了XD 07/01 00:25
StanZZa: 沒事想到這首都還會雞皮疙瘩一下 07/01 08:08