看板 CultureShock 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Do you work in a hospital? Hello, my name is Chris and I am an American MBA student here in Taiwan studying at National Sun Yat-sen University (NSYSU) in Kaohsiung. Under the supervision of a Professor at NSYSU, I'm doing research about superstitions in Taiwanese hospitals! For example, some nurses believe in not eating mangoes because it might make them busier. I would like to interview about 15 people. I'm located in Kaohsiung, but I would be willing to come to your city for a day depending on our schedules. The interviews would take around 30 minutes to one hour. Everything is 100% confidential – I have an ethics form to protect your identity. If you work in a hospital in Taiwan then I would love to hear from you. I am interested in talking to nurses and other medical professionals such as doctors, health administration, or people in management in the healthcare industry. You will need to: - have at least one year experience working in a hospital in Taiwan - speak English (Everything will be done in English) I am also an English teacher – so this would be a great chance for you to practice having a conversation in English! If you are interested in meeting for an interview – please let me know. I would like to conduct interviews in January 2018. If you're interested being interviewed then please let me know. I'm hoping to do interviews in the first two weeks of January 2018. You can send me an e-mail at [email protected]. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 49.214.150.226 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/CultureShock/M.1542550136.A.986.html ※ 編輯: dearmgo (49.214.150.226), 11/18/2018 22:37:17