看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Recently,I found something changed. In the past, whenever a cold was about to come, A headache always was the first one to knock at my door. However, by now a sore throat has replaced the position. At first I felt I was under the weather but later I felt my throat turned out to swell red like a monkey'ass without a doubt. Therefore, I have been driven off the bed last night. Currently I hope that my body can heal before the Chinese New Year. I think I should not make my hair cut short too much that my head becomes the meadow for the TAME cows we call virus to put down the root. And then, let's pick up the topic, to blow one's own born is something we ought to dodge. Mayor Han not merely failed to bring F1 back but also it seems that horse race will stamp on the same path after I see the news. To dream about something is always more effortless than to carry out somehting. Deed is the fruit and Word is the leaf. Now let's draw a stool and take a seat and a look at the coming development of sky-scraping wheel and Disney. Would you like some beer and beef? NO NO NO I want He and Be >///< meow=w= -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.237.152.183 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1548855083.A.283.html ※ 編輯: Wolfgang9527 (36.237.152.183), 01/30/2019 21:36:59