看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Today is a nice day. When I strode out of the library and looked at the sky I felt how bright the sky was and the temperatrue was not low at all. That is, it was a good chance to make a workout, whereas my body still shook the head to me. "When can I go in for a jog" I sighed OK Let's turn to the topic, I think the Horse Race is better than the Lottery. Why? Beneath the prerequisite of dealing well with how to feed the horses, how to train the professional rider or something like that, a string of the industry chain will emerge, which means the relevant business will mushroom without question. However, even though it works, in my aspect it still has a long way to go. Why? To cast a glance at the cover of Apple today, there was only one person who retired safely and kept the reputation amidst the Gold 3 Brothers. And then, there is a farcical but real joke. Which was the team which had most super stars and excellent baseball players than the other teams and maybe until today this team still can be taken for the dream team of Taiwan. I guess that the most of those will say "Chinese Taipei", and yet I take the dim view of this. The authentical answer to the question is "Rain Brush". Now those who understand the answer may smile I swear. HA HA ~"~ Accordingly, who can guarantee the same thing will not come back again? Meow =w= -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.237.154.205 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1548938465.A.00C.html ※ 編輯: Wolfgang9527 (36.237.154.205), 01/31/2019 20:49:36