看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Categorically as my bet is against Han's success, I think the people should not bitch about that much seeing it is excatly the solid fact that most of them earn a great deal. During the election, around Han there were so many booths, shops and restaurants where troops of persons flooded, and now by taking a look at the news this long vacation will be regarded as the another opportunity to make their pockets and purses bulge. The charge of the room for a night skyrocketed. The price surged from thousands dollars to ten thousands dollars A manager of one of the hotels said that due to this feast, our employers ought to obtain a raise in wages, so such will react to our prices. However, such the high charge is something easy for us to make out. They would like to make money as much as they can with the trend of Han Indeed, after Han's win the tourism of this city seems to boomer than ever. Most of the rooms have been booked up. Conquestly, provided that my bet wins, I think that it is not accetable at all to turn the back on him in no time. Anyway, they choose to rely on Han to live , but I plump for depending on Tien's smiles to live meow=w= -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.242.201.230 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1549115300.A.785.html ※ 編輯: Wolfgang9527 (111.242.201.230), 02/02/2019 21:54:56