看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I think tons of chores will tie my hands tomorrow, so I did my homework early. I think it is pretty easy to see through the fact that it has several meanings. Indeed, I don't want to waste too much time. I put all I feel like saying into the verse. There are the 6 meanings which are totally different. That is, you can give it the six different tiles, and that will make sense. For example, nevers can mean courage, and you will feel it like something as someone or something lifts your chin ,gives you a boost or somehting like that. That is excatly what I want to say. Give someone power! However, when nevers is not equal to courage, you would feel it like somehting like the fact that it is not the good feeling all, it is very terrible, and so on. That is also what I want to say. Give someone pain! Watch out! They are supremely different, but they all are true. It is only one word in the verse, so how about the other words? Therefore, it can be a poem about love, phrase ,society, politics and so on. I think I am so naughty because a idea poped into my mind just now. I can make a article own several meaings, and how about the poem? HA HA To think about it shortly, I really never read any poem inclusive of several meanings from the the east to the west. Not to mention that they can be absolutely different. Few words but more meanings. I think I must be the first one to do so and even spent little time on that. I should a nerdy freak, shouldn't I? Meow=w= -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.242.184.3 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1549197078.A.CCA.html ※ 編輯: Wolfgang9527 (111.242.184.3), 02/03/2019 20:32:26 Nothing much! Just the not a few various thoughts I would like to express overflowed. And I concluded such into one verse. I wanted it formal but the thoughts on my wife boomed like the fireworks. Who can give her the real smiles able to be the water for me, just a fish. ※ 編輯: Wolfgang9527 (111.242.184.3), 02/03/2019 20:40:53