看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I have got to say that I may have keep company with a cold through the whole vocation. Yesterday I thought my body healed well, and then I went out at night to confront the strong winds and chill rains with my raincoat. Eventually today when I woke up ,I felt my body took a turn from the worse. I have to do the washing in the coming days. This Chinese New Year is too wet and cold without a doubt. When I mention the Chinese New Year, there is another words poping into my mind: the Lunar New Year. In fact, by no means do I care about which noun is more acceptable then the other. Actually, I think I am more "chinese" than the nowadays "chinese" of China . Why? Today the chinese of China is on the foundation of communism. Therefore, when the leader of party open the mouth even though the man is Confucius, he also would be one of his students who assimilates the Xin thoughts. "Confucius was the first one to show how grand and important Xin is." Xin has lived for the thousand years!? I understand he has pushlished a lot of books, and yet when I see the scene of a foreign reporter able to say chinese reading one of his books, I can figure out the meaning of her smiles after reading so called Xin thoughts. Indeed, I still keep low-key as much as I can on the condition that I stay in China now. This is the rule, only that is excatly what I emphasize before. If you turly have the talnets and abilities, you don't have to do something like that you ask others to put the some excellent ancient person under you, else you are never able to persuade the foreigners. If you are good enough, naturally even though you hardly publish any book there are still tons of people want to discover anything to understand you. Accordingly, it is far from indecipherable to figure out what I explicate about that, isn't it? I am more "chinese" than the chinese China promotes I totally disagree with the fact that Confucius is below him. They can say they are the part of China but not the whole thing of China. Does The Communism Party rules China for the thousand years? Oh my god. Be quiet! By the way, I think some of people may think of me as a Taiwanese. I think it is OK because I am excatly the one who live in this land in comparison with what I mention above this sentences. Meow=w= -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.242.197.134 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1549288145.A.01D.html