看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
It is not good... If they still would like to do so, I can imagine the scene because there is an real example. "豪小子發威 林來瘋豪取2分 率領球隊邁向勝利" Do you understand? Say Han goes to England, others may joke that the queen want to invite him, and yet it should be underhandedly by the arrangement of MI6. Provided Han goest to Japan, others may joke that Emperor of Japan want to see him, so the emperor sends the most powerful ninja to inform him. Please give me a break. Let's think about him at the normal aspect. By now he just won the election. OK... You say that he marketed lots of fruit. However, how come Trump feel like caring about him? Does he want to learn the tip about how to sell fruit? Ha... Especially, China is willing to buy the goods they also have produced a lot in the mainland, which means such simply has something to do with the political intention not Han himself at all by taking a look at the news of the aircraft breaking into the sky of Taiwan. Therefore, he is not the role Trump wants to keep an eye on. Sigh... When I watch they boasted about the fact that it is plan of not only all the superiors of U.S.A but likewise the head of the same longing for Han, there is one idea poping into my mind: what a joke is. Oh~ A Twainese become the man for the world king to take care of. Oh~ What is his grade? Or is there somehting around him unsual or extraordinary enough to draw the world king's attention so much that Trump would like to do as those Taiwan media described? Won a mayor and sold lots of fruit........ ...................... ~"~ Meow=w= -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.242.197.84 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1554990495.A.509.html