看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
shouldn't I be sleeping right now? You said you wanna get up at 07:30 for the raptors' game? Hope Lin will be assigned more time to show how great he is. It's great to see him join a championship team and stay healthy. I believe he will be able to find the great self he used to be soon and be recognized again by the whole world. I watched a video about a westerner traveled on an island in Philippines. There's only houses builded by rocks and thick plant, no modern facilities, totally differnt from modern cities, not even close to modern rural areas. They both feel grateful for their good-quality lives with tears. I should just be less self conscious when using English Just believe in the end the auto correct system will be switched on at least just make myself understood and sounds fluent I sent a message to the group founder, not sure if he's received Don't wanna check. It's really annoying and frsturating to check if someone gets and replies to my message. I should just focus on bettering myself. When I become better, better people will reach me automatically. I'm surprised that Fish was in a relationship with Marsha from the band. Happy for both of them. They've both had a better new life and their friendship still lasts. Please have English go on all the time. Love you~ -- 會有人莫名討厭你 會有人莫名喜歡你 若你硬是要繼續留戀著離你而去的人 沒人幫得了你 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 39.13.39.100 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1556386603.A.E90.html
John21604: 喜歡最後3句 04/28 09:28