看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
gosh finally just got home and finished replying part of the messages sorry to dedicated parnter, she shared many good resouce but I haven't had enough time to check out and express my opinions i am pissed at the stupid people who wasted my time sigh... It was great to drink soft drinks when angry and wanna vent emotions it's a tough day for her and she is still awake supposing it's hard to calm down after all these complicated decent traditions how do I talk them into letting me go do not wanna keep hurting my health for low pay listening to English radio programs is really enjoyable thank you sc teachers you guys have been amazing and helpful your voice make me feel hope and peace you helped me go through hard times i am forever grateful to you for your efforts thank you for coming all the way from US to Taiwan it is super hot and even i sweated a lot i should drink more water health is fxxking important come on be brave and tell them soon screaming -- Be kind to one another. Ellen Degeneres -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 39.9.235.218 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1561127963.A.420.html