看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I'm getting tired of being kind. Not everything needs to be realized. Most of the time I wish you find someone good enough to solve your problem. I'm not the person you're looking for. I've always trying to be tolerant and generous to all your dark thoughts and deeds. But I think it's time to bid farewell. You may wonder why I always ignore your messages, but the truth is, I'm tired of even explain it to you. Most time people negotiate for what they want. While the truth is, most of the time they don't. You ask for what you want simply because you care about the relationship, or the two people have strong connect -tion. However, you and I are not in such conditions. I seldom felt fulfilled or released after talking to you. The good news is I've suffered something wor -se, so most of the time I would tell myself to be patient. Sometimes I would try to imagine how to get rid of you. I don't like those who always assert their superiority. I'm not sure why there're always someone who claim they're different from other people. I'm not sure why there're always someone who discriminate others. When -ever I encounter such situations, I get pissed easily. You would say I am a little bit too serious. However, if all those venom are simply jokes or talking rubbish, I have to say, maybe it's better to the both of us staying away from each other. I have little tolerance to something I don't like or reluctant to hear. Most people think of me as an arrogant person for I hold such strict moral standards. And, I'm telling you, I'm indeed an arrogant person, and I'm too arrogant to stand you. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.228.13.9 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1576949247.A.E6E.html