看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
能相聚的時刻總是不那麼確定,不能一起用晚餐的時候,我總是如此的難過與空虛。我好懷疑,我能不能進入妳的心、妳的日子、妳的生活中。 等待像是千刀萬剮般的凌遲著我的心,恨不得明天一早便能與妳相遇相聚。現在的我或許太著急需要結果,讓妳感到選擇困難。 妳說妳喜歡規律性的生活,不愛突然的打擾,對未知的突發狀況會不適應。或許妳是極力抵抗我的侵略,不讓妳的步調走得太急無法預測。 我不知道真實的妳,到底是怎麼想的。我只能慢慢的安慰自己的內心,不要太過擔心、不要太過著急,留給妳選擇的餘地,至少在我們還不會受傷的時候,可以平安退場。 這幾天遇到妳,我都在想。或許我只是欣賞妳,我沒有喜歡妳。假如拉開彼此的距離,我還會愛上妳嗎?是妳會如何選擇? If you want a lover I'll do anything you ask me to And if you want another kind of love I'll wear a mask for you If you want a partner, take my hand, or If you want to strike me down in anger Here I stand I'm your man If you want a boxer I will step into the ring for you And if you want a doctor I'll examine every inch of you If you want a driver, climb inside Or if you want to take me for a ride You know you can I'm your man Ah, the moon's too bright The chain's too tight The beast won't go to sleep I've been running through these promises to you That I made and I could not keep Ah, but a man never got a woman back Not by begging on his knees Or I'd crawl to you baby and I'd fall at your feet And I'd howl at your beauty like a dog in heat And I'd claw at your heart, and I'd tear at your sheet I'd say please (please) I'm your man And if you've got to sleep a moment on the road I will steer for you And if you want to work the street alone I'll disappear for you If you want a father for your child Or only want to walk with me a while across the sand I'm your man If you want a lover I'll do anything you ask me to And if you want another kind of love I'll wear a mask for you I'm your man ----- Sent from JPTT on my Samsung SM-J700F. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 110.26.164.66 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1593696161.A.1D2.html