看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Finally, weekend comes. My husband suggests that we pack some sandwiches and grab some bottles of wine and take them down to the pool. That's an excellent idea!After dropping off the kids with my mother, we head back to the hotel room. In our bag, we've packed: a dozen or so sandwiches, some broccoli salad with a bacon dressing, grapes, strawberries and pecans, two bottles of red wine and a couple of summer squash. I also bought a few ice cream sandwiches for the kids, which is what they would normally have had for an after dinner treat. I'm pretty sure I had the same amount of food. We all sat down and enjoyed the strawberries and pecans on the little sandwich, followed by a crisp cheddar, onion, horseradish and tomato sandwich. Now, to be honest, I had to fold my own sandwich and the meat was probably pretty close to any other one on that list, but I couldn't help feel as though I was cheating. My husband wanted me to feel bad about it, so he ate the sandwich with me. Which, isn't really cheating, unless you get too wrapped up in what you're thinking you're supposed to be doing. Anyway, we enjoyed our ice cream sandwiches, washed down with the wines, and then continued on down the trail. Along the way, we stopped at a little cove, with rocks on both sides and a steep drop off. We climbed down the rocks, stopped to talk to a guy who was fishing, and then continued on until we got to the end of the trail. There, we swam for a while, then headed back to the rooms to rest for a few minutes before going to dinner. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1607056936.A.DA9.html