看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I had some spaghetti for dinner. It has been a long time to eat something like this. I think I remember having it before in Chicago but there wasn't a restaurant here that served this spaghetti. Since arriving in San Diego this morning I have been doing a lot of waiting. I arrived at the baggage claim area of the airport around 6: 45 am and as my bags came out I thought for a second that they had them. My favorite Spanish bullfighter, Francisco Rivera Garza, was standing near me and he said that the bags hadn't arrived yet. He then went and stood in a little area while he waited and then said that the bags were on their way. I went to a line for immigration and customs. I waited and waited and waited and it was only after about 20 minutes that I had passed through immigration. I decided to go to baggage claim again and this time it worked. My bag was there. After about 30 minutes I got in my rental car and started driving towards the mainland. I had planned to spend the afternoon relaxing at the beach but I had forgotten about the sandstorm in the distance. I thought for sure that my timing would be off so I thought I'd head towards the beach anyway. The first stop was on the highway and I spotted the ocean and I pulled into the beach parking lot. As soon as I got out of the car I realized that I had not yet grabbed my beach chair and towels. The storm was in full force and it was blowing sand everywhere. The wind was so strong that my rental car was pulled back a bit and I could not open any of the doors. I decided to wait for a little while to see if the sandstorm would die down a little. After 15 minutes the winds died down a bit. I went back to my car, grabbed my stuff, and headed back to the beach. This time the sandstorm was not as bad and I was able to get a few decent shots of the beach. After about 15 minutes I took a few steps towards the water. The waves were crashing into the beach, the ocean was warm, and the sand was blowing all over the place. It was just about the perfect setting. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1607164968.A.831.html