看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
My neighbors are noisy even at 3 AM. There are driving me crazy. My neighbor are (I think they are) constantly making noise. They play music, talk, they wave their hands all the time, and they get out of bed and play with the dogs to scare them. I don't like it. I don't want to work or stay up all night. I want to sleep. I want them to go to bed. It's not fair to me. I don't need to listen to that every day. I'm so done. We just moved to a new place, I don't want to be in a pissy mood. Anyone else had this problem?Share your story. Let's make this world a happier place for everyone. Don't let anyone tell you there is no happiness in life without "fun". Being a grown up is not all that hard when it comes down to it. So why do people hate it so much? Why can't grown ups like candy?Why can't they go to a playground?There are so many things that we can do that are fun for us to do. Just because we can't do them as children doesn't mean that we should not have fun doing them now. Not that I've done them all, because I haven't, but I have tried a lot. I'm really looking forward to the holidays. I'm going to have so much fun. First of all my sister is coming and she always makes me laugh. And I'm going to have a party with the people I hang out with a lot. All that does not even include what the turkey is going to be. Oh, it's my first one. I really can't wait to taste that bird. It's gonna be awesome. I'm also really looking forward to seeing my family. We're gonna watch a football game, probably a Monday night game because they will be playing. We're a bunch of weirdos. lol. But we have fun. The holidays are a great time. Yes, we have fun, just have to look for it. With the day - to - day of having to look at people and things that drive us insane, finding the fun in life can be hard. All we have to do is smile. It really isn't that hard. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1607567595.A.76D.html