看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
It's hard to ask one out in these days. My friend all went to other cities to work. I went to the building in what is called "the hole. "It was very hot and humid, but I decided to make the best of it. There is a German Shepard dog there. She is the first I've seen here. She was there because she is too rambunctious for the other dogs. You can make a lot of money training German Shepards. I gave her a rub on the nose and told her to "go away" and she did. But she did go to the fence for some treats. I gave her a hamburger. She chased her food dish around and did a few flips. I took a picture of her in her play pen. She was sniffing the wall of her pen and I was watching her and giggling. That brought her out and she ran up to the camera, gave me a look of distrust, and ran away. She did not get any treats for posing. I went to get my passport photo taken. It was a good deal because the photo took four minutes to take. They bring this lightbox to your face. It takes such a good picture that they are cheaper when it comes out, but it's worth it to get such a good picture. This guy came to look at my passport. He said that if you have a Spanish passport, your face is clearer in the photos. I told him that's what the woman at the post office said. He still was not sure. There were also lot of people there on the way home. They were selling pineapple bottles, which I have not seen here. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1607878182.A.9BF.html