看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
It's too cold to wake up these days. Saturday I spent the day looking around the house with Momma. We got rid of a lot of clothes and toys. I'm glad that I have a lot to give away but I am also sad because they're gone. I'm glad that all my friends and family had a chance to say goodbye. I love you guys. I got so much stuff for my birthday. I can't wait to play with it all. I'm sure I'll post pics in a few days. I've been wearing different clothes because I feel better when I'm dressed. No matter what I'm wearing, mommy always looks good. She's beautiful. I'm pretty. I like to sleep in the big bed. I know I'll miss my crib when I get big enough to sleep in a real bed. I'm playing in the fridge. Oh yeah, that's where all the cool stuff is. Mommy just got home. I told her I'm so happy to see her. I didn't want her to go anywhere else. My favorite thing to do is look out the window at all the cars. The light outside is so cool. I love all the noises. Sometimes I talk to them. I'm so curious about everything. When mommy leaves me in the mornings I tell her to go to work. I'm hungry for her. I try and take a toy with her. We went to the office to see our friends. I got to play with a toy and a book and get some food and drink. Mommy had hot chocolate and a snack. That stuff is good. She doesn't need to keep going back to work. I'm not ready for her to go yet. Afterwards we went home. I was so tired. I want to see you now. I'm not sure if I'm ready to go in my crib. I still like it better than my pack and play. Mommy is putting my photo albums together. They're so pretty. I just got two for my birthday but she didn't have any place to put them so I just slept in them while I was waiting for my present. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1608211205.A.5E1.html