看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
My head feels very dizzy today, as if I've just taken a very large dose of too much albuterol. My asthma did not trigger this, I am certain. I don't know where it is coming from. I'm pretty sure it's not seasonal as I've had similar symptoms off and on for about six weeks, all over my entire chest and back, so the same area. However, it's not new, so I don't know why I haven't noticed it before this. I am assuming that my seasonal allergies have migrated up into my head and given me a headache. My eyes are extra sensitive, too. I just took a rare three hour nap. I haven't had one of those in several weeks. Maybe it's just part of all the extra stress in my life right now. I am feeling much better now, though. Still sniffling and tired, but at least I didn't cough all night. Well, my poor baby girl is not going to be a baby much longer!I can't believe how big she's getting. And she's barely two years old. Seems like she should still be my little baby. Or even a toddler. Anyway, I am feeling so weepy today. I'm trying not to show it in front of her and so far, it's working. She's still a happy little thing. It's just that she's my baby!I can't help it. I think I'll have a couple of bawling fits. I think I'll need to at least one more. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1608550522.A.732.html