看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I ate a lots these days. I got introduced to some new delicacies. like liver and potatoes. * sigh * Oh my. So delicious!!I do like my liver, but not that. You know, if you do not know, livers and potatoes are a very similar thing. I am not that twisted of a person. She was rather upset that I wouldn't let her kiss me goodnight, and I did not tell her that I loved her. I did not tell her I loved her because I was afraid that if I said it too many times I would have to do something about it, but I really did. I'm afraid I'll have to do something about it sometime soon. probably right after I say that I do. I am having a hard time getting myself to get excited about Christmas. I've wanted to decorate for the last few weeks, but nothing really excites me about it. I was excited to put up Christmas lights around the house last year. it's just not the same. I will end this post with some advice for you all. Eat what you want!Treat yourself to something you really want. You deserve it. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.32.228.118 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1609260565.A.43F.html ※ 編輯: Polyanthum (114.32.228.118 臺灣), 12/30/2020 01:14:24