看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
You're in the garden; You're where John is, in the dirt, abstracted, holding his green trowel. This is how he gardens: fifteen minutes of intense effort, fifteen minutes of ecstatic contemplation. Sometimes I work beside him, doing the shade chores, weeding, thinning the lettuces; sometimes I watch from the porch near the upper garden until the twilight makes lamps of the first lilies: all the time, peace never leaves him. But it rushes through me, not as sustenance the flower holds but like bright light through the bare tree. ---- 感覺葛綠珂被耶穌(或所謂,神)吸引又無力留駐 而我大概對於葛綠珂這樣的事物也是 葛綠珂雖美,我想我是跟他不同道(吧) 神雖然虛無飄渺,毫無存在的實證,幾乎像個騙局 但沒有神的土地(不管是腳下或心裡的)又是多麼荒蕪 ---- ikea 頂樓風大 7-11關東煮、養樂多,冰美式 狀況500,遊戲區 急診,林小姐,一公分撕裂 手術 買一送一餐券,恐龍 阿媽的情況(認知、廁所) 阿媽手做卡片:孫悟空、豬八戒 阿公阿媽帶走弟,我們帶豬去吃小熱狗 帶豬回區公所睡覺,冰美式 太太心煩意亂 鍋貼25 Is ikea tent safe? ---- 面對現實,絕望與不絕望也許差異不很大 而絕望是心境澄明,不絕望是望德 語言真同時是詭詐、救贖,與通往非語言的路徑及/或歧途 不倚靠語言何以超越語言 但倚靠語言又怎麼超越語言? ---- 只能先寫到這 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.171.228.129 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1609696040.A.9BA.html