看板 Diary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
看到新聞 愛黛兒演唱會「翻牌台灣歌迷」好羨慕! 得知「坐12小時飛機見她」:別唬爛XD 哇塞 竟然知道台灣吶 還講說 你們專程從台灣來 還讓我點到你們 簡直是命中註定 可是呢 送一首SAD歌 DOn'T YOU REMEMBER When will I see you again? 我哪天才能夠看見你? You left with no goodbye, not a single word was said 你不告而別,隻字未提 No final kiss to seal anything 甚至沒有封住一切的吻別 I had no idea of the state we were in 關於我們之間的狀況,我迷惘了 I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness 我明白我有顆反覆無常的心加上苦痛 And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head 和一隻猶疑的眼,加上鬱悶的腦袋 But don't you remember, don't you remember? 但你忘了嗎?你忘記了嗎? The reason you loved me before 過去你深愛我的原因 Baby please remember me once more 寶貝請你再次記得我 When was the last time you thought of me? 你最近一次想著我,是多久前的事? Or have you completely erased me from your memories? 或者你徹底的把我從你的記憶裡抹滅? Cause I often think about where I happen to roam 因為我常想著那些我漫步過的地方 More I do, the less I know 做得愈多,我知道得愈少 But I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness 但我明白我有顆反覆無常的心加上苦痛 And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head 和一隻猶疑的眼,加上鬱悶的腦袋 But don't you remember, don't you remember? 但你忘了嗎?你忘記了嗎? The reason you loved me before 過去你深愛我的原因 Baby please remember me once more. 寶貝請你再次記得我 Oh 喔 I gave you the space so you could breathe 我給你私人空間,讓你能喘息 I kept my distance so you would be free 和你保持距離,讓你能自由 I hope that you find the missing piece 我盼望你找回缺失的碎片 To bring you back to me 將你帶回我身邊 Why don't you remember, don't you remember? 為何你忘了?為何你忘記了? The reason you loved me before 過去你深愛我的原因 Baby please remember me once more 寶貝請你再次記得我 When will I see you again? 哪天還能見你一面? .... 哈 那麼那兩位應該要回說 妳想見誰 嗎? 接著 真的 感覺泰勒斯變好拚喔 之前是頂級歌手 現在變成稱霸女后 誇張吶 西洋排行榜 十首有八首是她的歌 真的想稱霸世界啊 哈 0.0 喵=w= -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 220.143.81.15 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Diary/M.1700370054.A.EAE.html