看板 DietDiary 關於我們 聯絡資訊
早餐: 鳳梨220 花生小魚50 巧克力60 午餐: 鯛魚湯200 蚵仔粥600 燙青菜30 喝水量: 2500 今天的心情: They are hostile nations BY MARGARET ATWOOD i In view of the fading animals the proliferation of sewers and fears the sea clogging, the air nearing extinction we should be kind, we should take warning, we should forgive each other Instead we are opposite, we touch as though attacking, the gifts we bring even in good faith maybe warp in our hands to implements, to manoeuvres ii Put down the target of me you guard inside your binoculars, in turn I will surrender this aerial photograph (your vulnerable sections marked in red) I have found so useful See, we are alone in the dormant field, the snow that cannot be eaten or captured iii Here there are no armies here there is no money It is cold and getting colder, We need each others’ breathing, warmth, surviving is the only war we can afford, stay walking with me, there is almost time / if we can only make it as far as the (possibly) last summer -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.137.99.98 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/DietDiary/M.1669784814.A.AF6.html