看板 EdSheeran 關於我們 聯絡資訊
01.Castle on the Hill 02.Eraser 03.The A Team 04.Don't / New Man 05.Dive 06.Bloodstream 07.Happier 08.Galway Girl 09.Tenerife Sea Feeling Good / I See Fire 10.("Ed's Choice" song) Harts Don't Break Around Here I'm a Mess How Would You Feel (Paean) Give Me Love Kiss Me 11.Photograph 12.Perfect 13.Nancy Mulligan 14.Thinking Out Loud 15.Sing Encore: 16.Shape of You 17.You Need Me, I Don't Need You ===================================================== 以上是目前美國場次的歌單,我把每首歌的歌詞整理了一下 提供給大家參考。另外最後面還附上 Lego House 的歌詞, 希望他亞洲場能夠加入歌單中,畢竟,瑪丹娜都在台灣首唱 Take a Bow 了,還有什麼不可能發生呢? ^^ 01.Castle on the Hill When I was six years old I broke my leg I was running from my brother and his friends tasted the sweet perfume of the mountain grass I rolled down I was younger then, take me back to when I Found my heart and broke it here, made friends and lost them through the years And I've not seen the roaring fields in so long, I know, I've grown but I can't wait to go home I'm on my way, driving at 90 down those country lanes Singing to Tiny Dancer, And I miss the way you make me feel, and it's real When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill Fifteen years old and smoking hand rolled cigarettes Running from the law through the backfields and getting drunk with my friends Had my first kiss on a Friday night, I don't reckon I did it right I was younger then, take me back to when we found Weekend jobs when we got paid and buy cheap spirits and drink them straight Me and my friends have not thrown up in so long, oh how we've grown I can't wait to go home I'm on my way, driving at 90 down those country lanes Singing to Tiny Dancer, And I miss the way you make me feel, it's real When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill Over the castle on the hill Over the castle on the hill Over the castle on the hill One friend left to sell clothes One works down by the coast One had two kids but lives alone One's brother overdosed Ones already on his second wife Ones just barely getting by But these people raised me And I can't wait to go home And I'm on my way, and I still remember those country lanes When we did not know the answers, And I miss the way you make me feel, it's real When we watched the sunset over the castle on the hill Over the castle on the hill Over the castle on the hill 02.Eraser I was born inside a small town, I lost that state of mind Learned to sing inside the lord's house But stopped at the age of nine I forget when I get awards now, the wave I had to ride The paving stones I played upon, that kept me on the grind So blame it on the pain that blessed me with the life Friends and family filled with envy, when they should be filled with pride And when the world's against me, is when I really come alive And every day that Satan tempts me, I try to take it in my stride You know that I've got whisky with white lies, and smoke in my lungs I think life has got to the point, I know without it's no fun I need to get in the right mind and clear myself up Instead I look in the mirror, questioning what I've become Guess it's a stereotypical day, for someone like me Without a nine to five job or a uni degree To be caught up in the trappings of the industry Show me the locked doors I'll find another use for the key, and you'll see I'm well aware of certain things that can destroy a man like me But with that said give me one more I am another one to take the sting away I am happy on my own so here I'll stay Save your loving arms for a rainy day And I'll find comfort in my pain eraser I used to think that nothing could be better than touring the world with my songs I chased the picture perfect life, I think they painted it wrong I think that money is the route of all evil, and fame is hell Relationships and hearts you fix, they break as well And ain't nobody want to see you down in the dumps Because you're living your dream and this should be fun Please know that I'm not trying to preach like I'm reverend run I beg you don't be disappointed with the man I've become Conversations with my father on the A14 Age 12, telling me I've gotta chase those dreams Now I'm playing for the people dad and they know me With my beaten small guitar, wearing the same old jeans Wembley stadium crowds, two hundred and forty thou I may have grown up but I hope that Damian's proud And to the next generation, inspiration's allowed The world may be filled with hate, but keep erasing it now, somehow I'm well aware of certain things that will befall a man like me But with that said give me one more I am, another one to take the sting away Oh I am happy on my own so here I'll stay Well save your loving arms for a rainy day And I'll find comfort in my pain eraser And I'll find comfort in my pain eraser And I'll find comfort in my pain eraser Welcome to the new show I guess you know I've been away Where I'm heading who knows My heart will stay the same Welcome to the new show I guess you know I've been away Where I'm heading who knows My pain eraser And I'll find comfort in my pain eraser And I'll find comfort in my pain eraser And I'll find comfort in my pain eraser And I'll find comfort in my pain eraser 03.The A Team White lips, pale face Breathing in snowflakes Burnt lungs, sour taste Light's gone, day's end Struggling to pay rent Long nights, strange men And they say She's in the Class A Team Stuck in her daydream Been this way since eighteen But lately her face seems Slowly sinking, wasting Crumbling like pastries And they scream The worst things in life come free to us Cause we're just under the upper hand And go mad for a couple grams And she don't want to go outside tonight And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland Or sells love to another man It's too cold outside For angels to fly Angels to fly Ripped gloves, raincoat Tried to swim and stay afloat Dry house, wet clothes Loose change, bank notes Weary-eyed, dry throat Call girl, no phone And they say She's in the Class A Team Stuck in her daydream Been this way since eighteen But lately her face seems Slowly sinking, wasting Crumbling like pastries And they scream The worst things in life come free to us Cause we're just under the upper hand And go mad for a couple grams And she don't want to go outside tonight And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland Or sells love to another man It's too cold outside For angels to fly An angel will die Covered in white Closed eye And hoping for a better life This time, we'll fade out tonight Straight down the line And they say She's in the Class A Team Stuck in her daydream Been this way since eighteen But lately her face seems Slowly sinking, wasting Crumbling like pastries They scream The worst things in life come free to us And we're all under the upper hand Go mad for a couple grams And we don't want to go outside tonight And in a pipe we fly to the Motherland Or sell love to another man It's too cold outside For angels to fly Angels to fly To fly, fly For angels to fly, to fly, to fly For angels to die 04.Don't I met this girl late last year She said "don't you worry if I disappear" I told her I'm not really looking for another mistake I called an old friend thinking that the trouble would wait But then I jumped right in a week later and returned I reckon she was only looking for a lover to burn But I gave her my time for two or three nights Then I put it on pause until the moment was right I went away for months until our paths crossed again She told me "I was never looking for a friend Maybe you could swing by my room around ten Baby, bring the lemon and a bottle of gin We'll be in between the sheets till the late AM Baby, if you wanted me then should have just said, she's singing Don't fuck with my love That heart is so cold All over my arm I don't wanna know that babe Don't fuck with my love I told her she knows Take aim and reload I don't wanna know that babe And for a couple weeks I only wanna see her We drink away the days with a takeaway pizza Before a text message was the only way to reach her Now she's staying at my place and loves the way I treat her Singing out Aretha, all over the track like a feature And never wants to sleep, I guess that I don't want to either But me and her, we make money the same way Four cities, two planes, the same day And those shows have never been what it's about But maybe we'll go together and just figure it out I'd rather put on a film with you and sit on a couch But we should get on a plane or we'll be missing it now Wish I'd have written it down, the way that things played out When she was kissing him, how I was confused about Now she should figure it out, while I'm sat here singing Don't fuck with my love That heart is so cold All over my arm I don't wanna know that babe Don't fuck with my love I told her she knows Take aim and reload I don't wanna know that babe On my hotel door I don't even know if she knows what for She was crying on my shoulder, I already told ya Trust and respect is what we do this for I never intended to be next But you didn't need to take him to bed, that's all And I never saw him as a threat Until you disappeared with him to have sex, of course It's not like we were both on tour We were staying on the same fucking hotel floor And I wasn't looking for a promise or commitment But it was never just fun, and I thought you were different This is not the way you realised what you wanted It's a bit too much, too late if I'm honest And all this time, God knows I'm singing Don't fuck with my love That heart is so cold All over my arm I don't wanna know that babe Don't fuck with my love I told her she knows Take aim and reload I don't wanna know that babe Don't fuck with my love That heart is so cold All over my arm I don't wanna know that babe Don't fuck with my love I told her she knows Take aim and reload I don't wanna know that babe 4-1.New Man: I heard he spent five hundred pounds on jeans Goes to the gym at least six times a week Wears boat shoes with no socks on his feet And I heard he's on a new diet and watches what he eats He's got his eyebrows plucked and his arsehole bleached Owns every single Ministry CD Tribal tattoos and he don't know what it means But I heard he makes you happy so that's fine by me But still, I'm just keeping it real, still looking at your Instagram and I'll be creeping a little I'll be trying not to double tap, from way back, cause I know that's where the trouble's at Let me remind you of the days when you used to hold my hand And when we sipped champagne out of cider cans I guess if you were Lois Lane, I wasn't superman, just a young boy trying to be loved So let me give it to you I don't wanna know about your new man, cause if it was meant to be You wouldn't be calling me up trying to Cause I'm positive that he don't wanna know about me I don't wanna know about your new man, we'll get there eventually I know you're missing all this kind of love But I'm positive that he don't wanna know about me Your new man rents a house in the burb, and wears a man bag on his shoulder but I call it a purse Every year he goes to Malaga, with all the fellas, drinks beer but has a six pack, I'm kind of jealous He wears sunglasses indoors in winter at nighttime, and every time a rap song comes on He makes a gun sign, says chune, boydem light up the room But enough about him, girl let's talk about you You were the type of girl that sat beside the water reading Eating a packet of crisps but you will never find you cheating Now you're eating kale, hitting the gym, keeping up with Kylie & Kim In the back of the club kissing a boy that ain't him Ok you need to be alone, and if you wanna talk about it you can call my phone I just thought that I would tell you cause you oughta know You're still a young girl trying to be loved So let me give it to you I don't wanna know about your new man, cause if it was meant to be You wouldn't be calling me up trying to Cause I'm positive that he don't wanna know about me I don't wanna know about your new man, we'll get there eventually I know you're missing all this kind of love But I'm positive that he don't wanna know about me Baby, I'm not trying to ruin your week But you act so differently When you're with him I know you're lonely Please, remember you're still free, to make the choice and leave And don't call me up you need to show me I don't wanna know about your new man, cause if it was meant to be You wouldn't be calling me up trying to Cause I'm positive that he don't wanna know about me I don't wanna know about your new man, we'll get there eventually I know you're missing all this kind of love But I'm positive that he don't wanna know about me positive that he don't wanna know about positive that he don't wanna know about I don't wanna know about your new man 05.Dive Maybe I came on too strong Maybe I waited too long Maybe I played my cards wrong Oh just a little bit wrong Baby I apologise for it I could fall or I could fly Here in your aeroplane I could live, I could die Hanging on the words you say I've been known to give my all And jumping in harder than 10,000 rocks on the lake So don't call me baby Unless you mean it Don't tell me you need me If you don't believe it So let me know the truth Before I dive right into you You're a mystery I have travelled the world And there's no other girl like you, no one What's your history? Do you have a tendency to lead some people on? Cause I heard you do I could fall or I could fly Here in your aeroplane I could live, I could die Hanging on the words you say I've been known to give my all And lie awake, every day Don't know how much I can take So don't call me baby Unless you mean it Don't tell me you need me If you don't believe it So let me know the truth Before I dive right into you I could fall or I could fly Here in your aeroplane I could live, I could die Hanging on the words you say I've been known to give my all Sitting back, looking at Every mess that I made So don't call me baby Unless you mean it Don't tell me you need me If you don't believe it So let me know the truth Before I dive right into you Before I dive right into you Before I dive right into you 06.Bloodstream [Verse 1:] I've been spinning now for time Couple women by my side I got sinning on my mind Sipping on red wine I've been sitting here for ages Ripping out the pages How'd I get so faded? How'd I get so faded? [Chorus:] Oh, no, no, don't leave me alone lonely now If you loved me how'd you never learn? Oh, coloured crimson in my eyes One or two could free my mind This is how it ends. I feel the chemicals burn in my bloodstream Fading out again. I feel the chemicals burn in my bloodstream So tell me when it kicks in Well, tell me when it kicks in [Verse 2:] I've been looking for a lover Thought I'd find her in a bottle God, make me another one I'll be feeling this tomorrow Lord, forgive me for the things I've done I was never meant to hurt no one I saw scars upon a broken-hearted lover [Chorus:] Oh, no, no, don't leave me alone lonely now If you loved me how'd you never learn? Oh, coloured crimson in my eyes One or two could free my mind This is how it ends. I feel the chemicals burn in my bloodstream Fading out again. I feel the chemicals burn in my bloodstream So tell me when it kicks in Well, tell me when it kicks in Well, tell me when it kicks in [6x and then repeats in background:] All the voices in my mind Calling out across the line [6x:] Tell me when it kicks in I saw scars upon her Tell me when it kicks in Broken hearted 07.Happier Walking down 29th and park I saw you in another's arms Only a month we've been apart You look happier Saw you walk inside a bar He said something to make you laugh I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours Yeah you look happier, you do Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you But ain't nobody love you like I do Promise that I will not take it personal baby If you're moving on with someone new Cause baby you look happier, you do My friends told me one day I'll feel it too And until then I'll smile to hide the truth But I know I was happier with you Sat in the corner of the room Everything's reminding me of you Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're happier Aren't you? Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you But ain't nobody need you like I do I know that there's others that deserve you But my darling I am still in love with you But I guess you look happier, you do My friends told me one day I'll feel it too I could try to smile to hide the truth But I know I was happier with you Baby you look happier, you do I knew one day you'd fall for someone new But if he breaks your heart like lovers do Just know that I'll be waiting here for you 08.Galway Girl She played the fiddle in an Irish band But she fell in love with an English man Kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand Said baby I just want to dance I met her on Grafton street right outside of the bar She shared a cigarette with me while her brother played the guitar She asked me what does it mean the Gaelic ink on your arm? Said it was one of my friend's songs do you want to drink on? She took Jamie as a chaser, Jack for the fun She got Arthur on the table, with Johnny riding as shot gun Chatted some more, one more drink at the bar Then put Van on the jukebox, got up to dance, you know She played the fiddle in an Irish band But she fell in love with an English man Kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand Said baby I just want to dance With my pretty little Galway Girl You're my pretty little Galway Girl You know she beat me at darts and then she beat me at pool And then she kissed me like there was nobody else in the room As last orders were called, was when she stood on the stool After dancing the ceili, singing to trad tunes I never heard Carrickfergus ever sung so sweet Acapella in the bar using her feet for a beat Oh I could have that voice playing on repeat for a week And in this packed out room, swear she was singing to me She played the fiddle in an Irish band But she fell in love with an English man Kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand Said baby I just want to dance My pretty little Galway girl My my my my my my my Galway girl My my my my my my my Galway girl My my my my my my my Galway girl Now we've outstayed our welcome and it's closing time I was holding her hand, her hand was holding mine Our coats both smell of smoke, whisky and wine As we fill up our lungs with the cold air of the night I walked her home then she took me inside Finish some Doritos and another bottle of wine I swear I'm going to put you in a song that I write About a Galway girl and a perfect night She played the fiddle in an Irish band But she fell in love with an English man Kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand Said baby I just want to dance My pretty little Galway girl My my my my my my my Galway girl My my my my my my my Galway girl My my my my my my my Galway girl 09.Tenerife Sea You look so wonderful in your dress I love your hair like that The way it falls on the side of your neck Down your shoulders and back We are surrounded by all of these lies And people who talk too much You got the kind of look in your eyes As if no one knows anything but us Should this be the last thing I see I want you to know it's enough for me 'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need I'm so in love, so in love So in love, so in love You look so beautiful in this light Your silhouette over me The way it brings out the blue in your eyes Is the Tenerife Sea And all of the voices surrounding us here They just fade out when you take a breath Just say the word and I will disappear Into the wilderness Should this be the last thing I see I want you to know it's enough for me 'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need I'm so in love, so in love So in love, so in love [6x:] Lumiere, darling Lumiere over me Should this be the last thing I see I want you to know it's enough for me 'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need I'm so in love, so in love So in love, love, love, love, So in love You look so wonderful in your dress I love your hair like that And in a moment I knew you, Beth 09-1.Feeling Good Birds flying high you know how I feel Sun in the sky you know how I feel Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me Yeah It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me And I'm feeling good Fish in the sea you know how I feel River running free you know how I feel Blossom on the tree you know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me And I'm feeling good Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know Butterflies all having fun you know what I mean Sleep in peace when day is done That's what I mean And this old world is a new world And a bold world For me Stars when you shine you know how I feel Scent of the pine you know how I feel Oh freedom is mine And I know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me Ohh I'm feeling good 09-2.I See Fire Oh, misty eye of the mountain below Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke Keep watching over Durin's son If this is to end in fire Then we should all burn together Watch the flames climb high into the night Calling out for the rope, sent by and we will Watch the flames burn on and on the mountain side hey And if we should die tonight Then we should all die together Raise a glass of wine for the last time Calling out for the rope Prepare as we will Watch the flames burn on and on the mountain side Desolation comes upon the sky Now I see fire, inside the mountain I see fire, burning the trees And I see fire, hollowing souls And I see fire, blood in the breeze And I hope that you'll remember me Oh, should my people fall Then surely I'll do the same Confined in mountain halls We got too close to the flame Calling out father hold fast and we will Watch the flames burn on and on the mountain side Desolation comes upon the sky Now I see fire, inside the mountain I see fire, burning the trees And I see fire, hollowing souls And I see fire, blood in the breeze And I hope that you'll remember me And if the night is burning I will cover my eyes For if the dark returns then My brothers will die And as the sky's falling down It crashed into this lonely town And with that shadow upon the ground I hear my people screaming out Now I see fire, inside the mountain I see fire, burning the trees And I see fire, hollowing souls And I see fire, blood in the breeze I see fire, oh you know I saw a city burning (fire) And I see fire, feel the heat upon my skin (fire) And I see fire (fire) And I see fire (burn on and on and mountains side) ("Ed's Choice" song) 10.Harts Don't Break Around Here She is the sweetest thing that I know You should see the way she holds me when the lights go low Shakes my soul like a pot hole, every time Took my heart upon a one way trip Guess she went wandering off with it Unlike most women I know This one will bring it back whole Daisies, daisies perched upon your forehead Oh my baby, lately I know That every night I'll kiss you you'll say in my ear Oh we're in love aren't we? Hands in your hair, fingers and thumbs baby I feel safe when you're holding me near Love the way that you conquer your fear You know hearts don't break around here Oh yeah yeah yeah , yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah She is the river flow in Orwell And tin wind chimes used for doorbells Fields and trees and her smell, fill my lungs Spent my summer time beside her And the rest of the year the same She is the flint that sparks the lighter And the fuel that will hold the flame Oh roses roses laid upon your bed spread Oh my, hold this, oh this, I know That every night I'll kiss you you'll say in my ear Oh we're in love aren't we? Hands in your hair, fingers and thumbs baby I feel safe when you're holding me near Love the way that you conquer your fear You know hearts don't break around here Oh yeah yeah yeah Well I found love in the inside The arms of a woman I know She is the lighthouse in the night that will safely guide me home And I'm not scared of passing over Or the thought of growing old 'Cause from now until I go Every night I'll kiss you you'll say in my ear Oh we're in love aren't we? Hands in your hair, fingers and thumbs baby I feel safe when you're holding me near Love the way that you conquer your fear You know hearts don't break around here Oh yeah yeah Every night I'll kiss you you'll say in my ear Oh we're in love aren't we? Hands in your hair, fingers and thumbs baby I feel safe when you're holding me near Love the way that you conquer your fear You know hearts don't break around here Yeah yeah yeah You know hearts don't break around here Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah 10-1.I'm a Mess Oh I'm a mess right now Inside out Searching for a sweet surrender But this is not the end I can't work it out How? Going through the motions Going through us And oh, I've known it for the longest time And all my hope All my words are all over written on the signs When you're on my road walking me home Home, home, home, home See the flames inside my eyes It burns so bright I wanna feel your love No, easy baby, maybe I'm a liar But for tonight I wanna fall in love Put your faith in my stomach I messed up this time Late last night Drinking to suppress devotion With fingers intertwined I can't shake this feeling now We're going through the motions Hoping you'd stop And oh, I've only caused you pain, you know With all of my words, always beloved Of all the lies spoke When you're on my road walking me home Home, home, home, home See the flames inside my eyes It burns so bright I wanna feel your love No, easy baby, maybe I'm a liar But for tonight I wanna fall in love And put your faith in my stomach And for how long I love my lover For how long I love my lover And now, now, for how long, long I love my lover Now, now, for how long, long I love my lover Now now, for how long, long I love my lover, now (And I feel love) For how long, long I love my lover now (Feel it all over now, now, and I feel love) For how long, long I love my lover now (Feel it all over now, now, and I feel love) For how long, long I love my lover now (Feel it all over now, now, and I feel love) For how long, long I love my lover now (Feel it all over now, now, and I feel love) For how long, long I love my lover now (Feel it all over now, now, and I feel love) For how long, long I love my lover now, now For how long, long I love my lover 10-2.How Would You Feel (Paean) You are the one girl, and you know that it's true I'm feeling younger, every time that I'm alone with you We were sitting in a parked car, stealing kisses in the front yard We got questions we should not ask but How would you feel, if I told you I loved you? It's just something that I want to do I'll be taking my time, spending my life Falling deeper in love with you So tell me that you love me too In the summer, as the lilacs bloom Love flows deeper than the river, every moment that I spend with you We were sat upon our best friend's roof, I had both of my arms round you Watching the sunrise replace the moon How would you feel, if I told you I loved you? It's just something that I want to do I'll be taking my time spending my life Falling deeper in love with you So tell me that you love me too We were sitting in a parked car, stealing kisses in the front yard We got questions we should not ask but How would you feel, if I told you I loved you? It's just something that I want to do I'll be taking my time, spending my life, Falling deeper in love with you So tell me that you love me too Tell me that you love me too Tell me that you love me too 10-3.Give Me Love Give me love like her, 'Cause lately I've been waking up alone, Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt, Told you I'd let them go, And that I'll fight my corner, Maybe tonight I'll call ya, After my blood turns into alcohol, No, I just wanna hold ya. Give a little time to me or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to turn this around, All I want is the taste that your lips allow, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, give me love, Give me love like never before, 'Cause lately I've been craving more, And it's been a while but I still feel the same, Maybe I should let you go, You know I'll fight my corner, And that tonight I'll call ya, After my blood is drowning in alcohol, No, I just wanna hold ya. Give a little time to me or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to turn this around, All I want is the taste that your lips allow, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, Give a little time to me or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to turn this around, All I want is the taste that your lips allow, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love. M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover, M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover, M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover, M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover. M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover, M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover, M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover, M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (love me, love me, love me). M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (give me love), M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (give me love), M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (give me love, love me), M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (give me love). My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give me love. 10-4.Kiss Me Settle down with me Cover me up Cuddle me in Lie down with me And hold me in your arms And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now Kiss me like you wanna be loved You wanna be loved You wanna be loved This feels like falling in love Falling in love We're falling in love Settle down with me And I'll be your safety You'll be my lady I was made to keep your body warm But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms Oh no My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now Kiss me like you wanna be loved You wanna be loved You wanna be loved This feels like falling in love Falling in love We're falling in love Yeah I've been feeling everything From hate to love From love to lust From lust to truth I guess that's how I know you So I hold you close to help you give it up So kiss me like you wanna be loved You wanna be loved You wanna be loved This feels like falling in love Falling in love We're falling in love Kiss me like you wanna be loved You wanna be loved You wanna be loved This feels like falling in love Falling in love We're falling in love 11.Photograph Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes But it's the only thing that I know When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes It is the only thing that makes us feel alive We keep this love in a photograph We made these memories for ourselves Where our eyes are never closing Hearts are never broken And time's forever frozen still So you can keep me Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul And it's the only thing that I know, know I swear it will get easier, Remember that with every piece of you Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die Hm, we keep this love in this photograph We made these memories for ourselves Where our eyes are never closing Hearts were never broken And time's forever frozen still So you can keep me Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet You won't ever be alone And if you hurt me That's okay baby, only words bleed Inside these pages you just hold me And I won't ever let you go Wait for me to come home Wait for me to come home Wait for me to come home Wait for me to come home You can fit me Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen Next to your heartbeat where I should be Keep it deep within your soul And if you hurt me Well, that's okay baby, only words bleed Inside these pages you just hold me And I won't ever let you go When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me Under the lamppost back on Sixth street Hearing you whisper through the phone, "Wait for me to come home." 12.Perfect I found a love for me Darling just dive right in, and follow my lead Well I found a girl, beautiful and sweet I never knew you were the someone waiting for me Cause we were just kids when we fell in love Not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time But darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own And in your eyes you're holding mine Baby I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath But you heard it, darling you look perfect tonight Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets To carry love, to carry children of our own We are still kids, but we're so in love, fighting against all odds I know we'll be alright this time Darling just hold my hand, be my girl, I'll be your man I see my future in your eyes Baby I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful I don't deserve this, darling you look perfect tonight Baby I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song I have faith in what I see Now I know I have met an angel in person And she looks perfect, no I don't deserve this You look perfect tonight 13.Nancy Mulligan I was twenty four years old when I met the woman I would call my own Twenty two grand kids now growing old, in the house that your brother brought ya On the summer day when I proposed, I made that wedding ring from dentist gold And I asked her father but her daddy said no You can't marry my daughter She and I went on the run Don't care about religion I'm gonna marry the woman I love Down by the Wexford border She was Nancy Mulligan, and I was William Sheeran She took my name and then we were one Down by the Wexford border Well I met at her Guys in the second world war She was working on a soldier's ward Never had I seen such beauty before The moment that I saw her Nancy was my yellow rose And we got married wearing borrowed clothes We got eight children now growing old Five sons and three daughters She and I went on the run Don't care about religion I'm gonna marry the woman I love Down by the Wexford border She was Nancy Mulligan, and I was William Sheeran She took my name and then we were one Down by the Wexford border From her snow white streak in her jet black hair Over sixty years I've been loving her Now we're sat by the fire, in our old armchairs You know Nancy I adore ya From a farm boy born near Belfast town I never worried about the king and crown Cause I found my heart upon the southern ground There's no difference, I assure ya She and I went on the run Don't care about religion I'm gonna marry the woman I love Down by the Wexford border She was Nancy Mulligan, and I was William Sheeran She took my name and then we were one Down by the Wexford border 14.Thinking Out Loud When your legs don't work like they used to before And I can't sweep you off of your feet Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70 And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23 And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways Maybe just the touch of a hand Oh me I fall in love with you every single day And I just wanna tell you I am So honey now Take me into your loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loud Maybe we found love right where we are When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades And the crowds don't remember my name When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm I know you will still love me the same 'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways Maybe it's all part of a plan I'll just keep on making the same mistakes Hoping that you'll understand But baby now Take me into your loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loud That maybe we found love right where we are, oh So baby now Take me into your loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loud That maybe we found love right where we are Oh maybe we found love right where we are And we found love right where we are 15.Sing It's late in the evening Glass on the side now I've been sat with you For most of the night Ignoring everybody here We wish they would disappear So maybe we could get down now I don't wanna know If you're getting ahead of the program I want you to be mine, lady To hold your body close Take another step into the no-man's land For the longest time lady I need you darling Come on set the tone If you feel you're falling Won't you let me know, oh Oh ooh If you love me come on get involved Feel it rushing through you from your head to toe, oh Oh ooh Sing, oh oh Oh oh Louder, oh oh Sing, oh oh This love is a blaze I saw flames from the side of the stage And the fire brigade comes in a couple of days Until then we got nothing to say and nothing to know But something to drink and maybe something to smoke Let it go until I wrote a change singing we found love in a local raid, no I don't really know what I'm supposed to say But I can just figure it out and hope and pray I told them my name and said it's nice to meet ya Then she handed me of a bottle of water filled with tequila I already know she's a keeper Just from this one small act of kindness, I'm in deep If anybody finds out I'm meant to drive home But I'm drunk and gonna live it now no? We just sit on the couch one thing led to another now she's kissing my mouth I need you darling Come on set the tone If you feel you're falling Won't you let me know, oh Oh If you love me come on get involved Feel it rushing through you from your head to toe, oh Oh Sing, oh oh Oh oh Louder, oh oh Sing, oh oh Can you feel it? All the guys in here don't really wanna dance Can you feel it? All that I can hear is music from the back Can you feel it? Found you hiding here so hoped you'd take my hand, darling Before the beats kicks in again Can you feel it, oh Can you feel it, oh no no no? I need you darling Come on set the tone If you feel you're falling Won't you let me know (louder), oh Oh (Sing) If you love me come on get involved Feel it rushing through you from your head to toe (louder), oh Oh Sing Encore: 16.Shape of You The club isn't the best place to find a lover So the bar is where I go Me and my friends at the table doing shots drinking fast and then we talk slow you come over and start up a conversation with just me and trust me I'll give it a chance now Take my hand stop, put van the man on the jukebox and then we start to dance And now I'm singing like Girl you know I want your love Your love was handmade for somebody like me Come on now follow my lead I may be crazy don't mind me Say boy let's not talk too much Grab on my waist and put that body on me Come on now follow my lead Come come on now follow my lead I'm in love with the shape of you We push and pull like a magnet do Although my heart is falling too I'm in love with your body Last night you were in my room And now my bed sheets smell like you Every day discovering something brand new I'm in love with your body Oh I X 4 I'm in love with your body Oh I X 4 I'm in love with your body Oh I X 4 I'm in love with your body Every day discovering something brand new I'm in love with the shape of you One week in we let the story begin We're going out on our first date You and me are thrifty So go all you can eat Fill up your bag and I fill up a plate We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour And how your family's doing ok leave and get in a taxi, then kiss in the backseat Tell the driver make the radio play and I'm singing like Girl you know I want your love Your love was handmade for somebody like me Come on now follow my lead I may be crazy, don't mind me Say boy let's not talk too much Grab on my waist and put that body on me Come on now follow my lead Come come on now follow my lead I'm in love with the shape of you We push and pull like a magnet do Although my heart is falling too I'm in love with your body Last night you were in my room And now my bed sheets smell like you Every day discovering something brand new Well I'm in love with your body Oh I x 4 I'm in love with your body Oh I x 4 I'm in love with your body Oh I X 4 I'm in love with your body Every day discovering something brand new I'm in love with the shape of you Come on be my baby come on X 8 I'm in love with the shape of you We push and pull like a magnet do Although my heart is falling too I'm in love with your body Last night you were in my room And now my bed sheets smell like you Every day discovering something brand new Well I'm in love with your body Come on be my baby come on X 6 Every day discovering something brand new I'm in love with the shape of you 17.You Need Me, I Don't Need You Now I'm in town, break it down, thinking of making a new sound Playing a different show every night in front of a new crowd That's you now, ciao, seems that life is great now See me lose focus, as I sing to you loud And I can't, no, I won't hush I'll say the words that make you blush I'm gonna sing this now See, I'm true, my songs are where my heart is I'm like glue, I stick to other artists I'm not you, now that would be disastrous Let me sing and do my thing and move to greener pastures See, I'm real, I do it all, it's all me I'm not fake, don't ever call me lazy I won't stay put, give me the chance to be free Suffolk sadly seems to sort of suffocate me 'Cause you need me, man, I don't need you You need me man, I don't need you You need me man, I don't need you at all You need me man, I don't need you You need me man, I don't need you You need me man, I don't need you You need me man, I don't need you at all You need me I sing and write my own tune And I write my own verso Don't need another word-smith to make my tune sell Call yourself a singer-writer. You're just bluffing Your name's on the credits and you didn't write nothing I sing fast, I know that all my shit's cool I will blast and I didn't go to Brit School I came fast with the way I act, right I can't last if I'm smoking on a crack pipe And I won't be a product of my genre My mind will always be stronger than my songs are Never believe the bullshit that fake guys feed to ya Always read the stories that you hear on Wikipedia And musically I'm demonstrating When I perform live, feels like I am meditating Times at the Enterprise when some fella filmed me 'A young singer-writer like Gabriella Cilmi' 'Cause you need me, man, I don't need you You need me, man, I don't need you You need me, man, I don't need you, at all You need me, man, I don't need you You need me, man, I don't need you You need me, man, I don't need you You need me, man, I don't need you, at all You need me 'Cause with the lyrics I'll be aiming it right I won't stop till my name's in light At Stadium Heights with Damien Rice On red carpets, now I'm on arabian nights Because I'm young and all my brothers gonna give me advice Long nighter, short height and I'm gone hyper Never be anything but a singer-songwriter The games over but now I'm on a new level Watch how I step on the track without a loop pedal People think that I'm bound to blow up I've done around about a thousand shows But I haven't got a house plus I live on the couch So you can be the lyrics when I'm singing them out (wow) From day one, I've been prepared With V05 wax for my ginger hair So now I'm back to the sofa giving a dose of what the future holds 'Cause it's another day plus I'll keep my last name forever keep the genre pretty basic Gonna be breaking into other people's tunes when I chase it And replace it with the elephant in the room with a facelift Into another rappers shoes using new laces Selling cds from my rucksack aiming for the papers Selling cds from my rucksack aiming for majors Nationwide til' we're just jack, soon as I get the bus back Clean cut kid without a razor for the mustache I hit back when the pen hurts me I'm still a choir boy in a French church tee I'm still the same as a year ago But more people hear me though According to the myspace and youtube videos I'm always doing shows, if I'm not I'm in the studio Truly broke, never growing up call me Ruffio Melody music maker Reading all the papers They say I'm up and coming like I'm fucking in an elevator 'Cause you need me, man, I don't need you You need me, man, I don't need you You need me, man, I don't need you, at all You need me, man, I don't need you You need me, man, I don't need you You need me, man, I don't need you You need me, man, I don't need you, at all You need me, man, I don't need you (Bonus) Lego House I'm gonna pick up the pieces And build a Lego house When things go wrong we can knock it down My three words have two meanings There's one thing on my mind, it's all for you And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got ya to keep me warm And if you're broken I'll mend ya And keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now I'm out of touch, I'm out of love I'll pick you up when you're getting down And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind I'll do it all for you in time And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now I'm gonna paint you by numbers and color you in If things go right we can frame it, and put you on a wall And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before And I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours I'm out of touch, I'm out of love I'll pick you up when you're getting down And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind, I'll do it all for you in time And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now Don't hold me down I think my braces are breaking and it's more than I can take And if it's dark in a cold December, but I've got ya to keep me warm And if you're broken I'll mend ya And keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now I'm out of touch, I'm out of love I'll pick you up when you're getting down And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind I'll do it all for you in time And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now I'm out of touch, I'm out of love I'll pick you up when you're getting down And out of all these things I've done, I'll love you better now -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 220.141.113.192 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EdSheeran/M.1506951904.A.37F.html
injanh: 推整理,謝謝! 10/04 12:59
coldlight07: 推 10/12 22:47
c246823: 謝謝分享! 10/12 23:01
l03242003: 推 用心! 10/13 18:53