看板 Emulator 關於我們 聯絡資訊
https://byuu.org/ This release adds very preliminary emulation of the Sega Master System (Mark III), Sega Game Gear, Sega Mega Drive (Genesis), and NEC PC Engine (Turbografx-16). These cores do not yet offer sound emulation, save states or cheat codes. I'm always very hesitant to release a new emulation core in its alpha stages, as in the past this has resulted in lasting bad impressions of cores that have since improved greatly. For instance, the Game Boy Advance emulation offered today is easily the second most accurate around, yet it is still widely judged by its much older alpha implementation. However, it's always been tradition with higan to not hold onto code in secret. Rather than delay future releases for another year or two, I'll put my faith in you all to understand that the emulation of these systems will improve over time. I hope that by releasing things as they are now, I might be able to receive some much needed assistance in improving these cores, as the documentation for these new systems is very much less than ideal. Also, please note that starting with this release, I am omitting the settings.bml file. This means that you will have to manually configure your gamepad input assignments, and select the appropriate devices from the system menu after loading games. You may also want to select a more conservative driver profile than the default (OpenGL, WASAPI.) If they cause you any troubles, a safer bet would be (Direct3D, DirectSound.) The good news in omitting this file is that you'll only have to configure inputs once, and you won't lose any customizations by upgrading to future releases. == 加入SMS、GG、MD、PCE , 但聲音部分只是初步 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.194.108.180 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Emulator/M.1485067598.A.DFA.html
os653: 其實我不太理解為什麼要把這麼多種東西塞到同個模擬器 01/22 22:10
os653: 這樣不會造成日後維護跟更新困難嗎? 01/22 22:11
luckyexcel: 工程師私心吧 01/22 23:51
wyvernlee: 一種要你命三千的概念 01/23 06:22
remina: 回1F:是多個模擬器,同一個gui,不一樣的概念 01/23 14:43
remina: higan雖然是吃資源,但是sfc部分他算是模擬最接近完整 01/23 14:44
Bellkna: snes部份真的做的最好 可是gui毀掉整個模擬器 01/26 19:00
Bellkna: 每個人整理rom方式不同 它硬要別人吃它那一套沒得選 01/26 19:00
Bellkna: 結果還是用snes9x最順手 也不用被gui搞 01/26 19:02
remina: 其實後來又沒那麼要求了,選單一樣有吃zip的選項 01/27 00:09