看板 Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Autobiography My name is XXX I was born in Xx in xx district, Taoyuan city. I am presently a senior in the Department of Accounting Information, xxxx . My father once worked at an accounting firm. He is a retired bank clerk within the credit department of bank. My mother is currently working as an accounting supervisor at the Taiwan-funded tanneries in Zhuhai city, Guangdong province in China. Being influenced by them, I wanted to pursue a job in the field of finance or accounting. My major was International Trade during senior vocational high school. After graduating , I chose Accounting Information as my specialization in university. During university, I did part-time jobs and an internship. The one I liked most was interning in Mr. Hsu’s Accounting Firm. Through this internship, I gained practical experience in accounting, such as making audit working papers, certifications of business/income tax and certifications of finance. All of them I can do very well. Therefore, I made up my mind to enter the field of finance or accounting after my internship. During senior vocational high school life, I joined the student association as a copywriter, because I like to try different things. I also cooperated with other elder members to finish many large-scale activities, such as the"Welcome Party" and the "Presentation Of School Clubs". Not only did I learn how to socialize with different people, but developed organizing skills. My personality would be best described as peaceful and easy-going. I think every difficult thing can be solved by rational thinking. Sometimes regarding the thing that I care about I will steadfastly maintain my views on it, even when the other people have other reasons for their views. This is a flaw that I'm working on very hard to correct by constantly trying to put myself in the other person's shoes and see things from their perspective. I hope that I can use the knowledge and skills I have acquired in both my coursework and practical experience to contribute to your company as a full-time employee. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 106.187.102.71 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Eng-Class/M.1461554045.A.8AA.html
mimi0254didi: born 拿掉 沒人想知道你出生在哪 04/25 11:19
mimi0254didi: the one i liked "the" most 建議這句改寫 04/25 11:24
mimi0254didi: All of them I can do very well 多餘 或改寫 04/25 11:30
mimi0254didi: I like the challenge of trying different things 04/25 11:33
mimi0254didi: not only did i 我會用 i have learned 04/25 11:36
mimi0254didi: My personalities 04/25 11:38
mimi0254didi: 先看到這 累了=_= 請其他版友接續 04/25 11:39
viwocm: 看到介紹爸媽工作有點傻眼 04/25 13:57
kaifrankwind: 找外商的話還是參考一些cover letter的範本吧 04/25 14:06
lilyhu: 老問題,簡單句太多,複雜句有組織內容的功能,更能將資訊 04/25 22:15
lilyhu: 以有邏輯的方式來呈現,而且句子結構需要變化更能吸引閱讀 04/25 22:15