看板 Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1. Wife: Darling, look at the hat I bought. Husband: __________ (A) Well, provided that this is the last hat you buy this season. (B) I am looking, but I don't see anything unusual there. (C) Oh, it's becoming hat. You look very nice in it. (D) It seems that you two are going steady with each other. 答案是(C) 我不知道為何(A)和(B)不行 不要告訴我是老公不想活了嗎 2. X: The new manager doesn't seem to respect my feelings. Y: _________ (A) Which is that? (B) How is that? (C) Where ik that? (D) When is that? 答案是(B) 我選(A) 3. Helen: Sue refused to marry Tom Brown when he proposed to her. Mary : ___________ (A) Didn't she? (B) I didn't believe it. (C) Did she? (D) Do you? 答案是(C) (B)是因為時態錯嗎 4. X: Why aren't you in school today? Y: _____________________________ (A) Because I'm not well. (B) Because we have no schol today. (C) I'm sorry, I cannot tell you the reason. (D) Because it's a school holiday today. (E) Because I was too sick. 答案是(A)(B)(C)(D) (E)唯一不一樣的就是時態 會問今天沒去學校表示已經過去了吧 回答因為我當時不舒服不行嗎 現在已經放學了我好多了 5. Joan: Come what may, Edith will keep her promise to pay. Mary: _____ (A) What happened? (B) You're too trusting. (C) She promised to come, didn't she? (D) I kept my word. 答案是(B) (A)(C)為何不行 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 124.11.192.179 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Eng-Class/M.1533459121.A.444.html