看板 Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1. Alan Wilson: _____________ Henry Taylor: How do you do? (A) Mr. Taylor, I like to introduce you to Mr. Thompson. (B) Mr. Taylor, I introduce you to Mr. Thompson. (C) Mr. Taylor, I'm introducing you to Mr. Thompson. (D) Mr. Taylor, may I introduce you to Mr. Thompson? 答案是(D) 不懂為何(A)不行 2. X: How are you? Y: ___________ (A) Never better. (B) I'm a bit under the weather, I'm afraid. (C) Glad to know you. (D) Thanks, all the same. (E) Fine, thanks. How are you? 答案是(A)(B)(E) 我要問的是(D)為何不行 3. Teacher: Tell me who gave the best answer. Pupil: _________________ (A) Well, I would if only I could remember the name of the person. (B) I don't know which is the best. (C) I would if I should remember it. (D) I dare say it was John. (E) You must make out a right answer. 答案是(A)(D) (C)是指[如果我應該記得我就會說]的意思嗎 這樣應該可以選吧 4. Mary: I went fishing yesterday. John: _____________ (A) Did you enjoy it? (B) Any luck? (C) No, I won't. (D) Any fish caught? (E) Don't mention it. 答案是(A)(B) (D)這是指有任何魚被捕到嗎? 為何不選? 5. Son: I had to stay overnight at the top of the cliff. Mother: Oh, how __________ you must have been. (A) dangerous (B) frightened (C) scared (D) uneasy (E) nerve 答案是(B)(C)(D) 我有選(E) 是因為是名詞所以不可以選嗎 6. A: Do you think we will be able to go to the beach tomorrow? B: _____ Have the plans changed? A: No, but I am worried about the weather. It might rain. B: It certainly seems fine now. There's not a cloud in the sky. (A) Certainly. (B) Perhaps. (C) Why not? (D) Pardon me. 答案是(C) 選(A)的話不是有當然可以去的意思嗎 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.230.113.105 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Eng-Class/M.1533531162.A.2AA.html
a567896666: I like to introduce you 這話有點詭異吧 08/06 15:34
nswrth: 我覺得較奇怪的是1.的回答是How do you do XD 08/06 19:56
robert0608: 被別人介紹新朋友,跟初次見面的的對方,是說how do y 08/08 01:01
robert0608: ou do沒錯 08/08 01:01