看板 Eng-Class 關於我們 聯絡資訊
請問 The Way You Do Me 應該要怎麼翻譯比較適當? 這句話的出處是一首歌 The Way You Do Me JOJO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXJ-IgzRKAk
全部歌詞是 Whoa Swizz inc Whoa Esta Whoa Jojo Whoa Lets Go Whoa Look at what you do to me Why you keep doing it? It's getting me gone Boy the way you do me Boy the way you do me Why you gotta be so good when you give it to me? I've been trying to think of ways to tell you no Same time I've been thinking I'd be crazy to let it go Boy the way you do me Boy the way you do me You be talking something good when you talking to me I been trying to think of ways to tell you no Same time I'm thinking I'd be crazy to let you go Most just can run up on me I meet them at the door Me getting swept off my feet That don't happen no Since you been coming around I been scrambling Steady switching up so much My girls that know me Got to let up When we met up You done got me in love Couldn't say it But the way it happened Just let me know The records I was spinning Kept me missing out We ain't even traded kisses But I'm feeling so much fire in here Boy the way you do me Boy the way you do me Why you gotta be so good when you give it to me? Boy the way you do me Boy the way you do me Why you gotta be so good when you give it to me? I been trying to think of ways to tell you no But at the same time I'm thinking I'd be crazy to let you go Boy the way you do me Boy the way you do me You be talking something good when you talking to me I been trying to think of ways to tell you no But at the same time I'm thinking I'd be crazy to let you go Boy the way you do me Boy the way you do me Why you gotta be so good when you give it to me Uh oh Uh oh Uh Oh uh oh What would you do? Boy the way you do me Boy the way you do me Why gotta be so good when you give it to me Boy the way you do me Boy the way you do me Why you gotta be so good when you give it to me I been trying to think of ways to tell you no Same time I'm thinking I'd be crazy to let you go Boy the way you do me Boy the way you do me You been talking something good when you talking to me I been trying to think of ways to tell you know Same time I been thinking I'd be crazy to let you go Boy the way you do me Boy the way you do me Why gotta be so good when you give it to me Funny thing I didn't wanna believe Of a love that was free If for a moment I could So many disappointments Had me feeling something like I didn't have a reason I should 作詞/作曲:Sean Garrett / Kasseem Dean 《The Way You Do Me》歌詞 c Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG Rights Management 演出者: JoJo 收錄專輯: The High Road 發行時間: 2006 年 類型: 節奏藍調/靈魂 -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 173.245.239.177 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Eng-Class/M.1558194080.A.94A.html
scju: 你和我XX的方式 05/19 00:10
aoirx: 你“做”我的方式 05/19 08:25
genheit: 幹幹的意思 05/20 19:21
genheit: 看你在這裡問這題很好玩 05/20 19:22