看板 GraduateCram 關於我們 聯絡資訊
你想要加強你的英文嗎? 不管你是初學者或者高階程度想要再加強英文的人! 來和擁有5年教學經驗的我ㄧ起學習吧! Do you want to improve your English? Would you like to study with a foreign native English speaker with over 5 years of experience teaching? I guarantee that I can help you with your English. I specialize in business and academic English. I am from the United States. I have three degrees from three different countries: - MBA from National Sun Yat-sen University in Kaoshiung - Master of Science in International Business from Nottingham Trent University in the UK - Bachelor of Science in Philosophy from Portland State University from the US Subjects I can help you with: - Beginner English - Academic and business English - Critical thinking - Test preparation (TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge etc.) A little about myself: - Lived in Taiwan for 6 years - Own part of an online business based in Taipei - Love learning, self-improvement and business We can make the class benefit you. I design each class with your needs. Whatever you want, we can do it. Please contact me by e-mail, or LINE. If you want to have class with your friend as well we can discuss that. Also, I have taught via SKYPE for over a year, we can have class wherever you are. E-mail: [email protected] LINE: damstraight4 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 101.8.210.196 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/GraduateCram/M.1549972682.A.20F.html
Huffman: 2 02/13 00:07
ThreeWater: 版規1-1 02/14 05:51