看板 Hate 關於我們 聯絡資訊
日本羅蘭10大金句 1. 「這個世界上只有兩種男人,我,和我以外的。」 Only two kinds of men exists: Me and who else. 2.「大家都說佩服我的鋼鐵之心,正確來說,我的心應是鑽石做的吧!」 They say they look up to my mind of steel, but it's more like diamond. 3.「不可能的反義詞是羅蘭。」 The antonym of “impossible” is ROLAND. 4.「會去討厭別人,代表人生過得太不知滿足,我做不到。」 My life is filled with too much happiness for me to hate anyone. 5.「與其跟渣男喝香檳,不如跟羅蘭喝雨水。」 Drinking rainwater with me is much better than drinking Richard Hennessy with a boring loser. 6.「開車時轉彎的不是方向指示器,是我散發出的魅力。」 Making a turn while driving, I give off my “aura” instead of using the turn signal. 7.「誰能告訴我如何當配角嗎?」 Can someone let me know how to be a bit player? 8.「不會說 No 的人,他的 Yes 沒有價值。」 “Yes” coming from a person who can't say “no” has no value. 9.「穿在身上的東西越簡單越好,因為我本身就是名牌。」 I always wear something simple since I myself am a luxury brand. 10. 「我的未來現在也看不到,太過耀眼了。」 My future is so bright that I can't see it ahead. 最有感的是「不會說 No 的人,他的 Yes 沒有價值。」 艮 ~ 人太好有時會被同事凹 X的 -- 今晚你選那一個姿勢?? ○ "○ ○" ○" (|\ (|\ )) )) ○╭○rz ○rz ○rz-st○ /`○rz /`○r27\" ○r27\"  ̄′ ○=^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.254.196.135 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Hate/M.1663689633.A.7AC.html
Overmind: 4/8我覺得不錯 09/21 00:01
ninjamaster: 警世意味濃厚 09/21 02:10
odahawk: 他的新書標題「你和你以外的」 09/21 08:05