看板 Hate 關於我們 聯絡資訊
怎麼會這樣呢 you can see that the letters in my last article is far more than the one I write in English As a matter of fact I did'nt count it, this is just what I feel Lucky Albert mentioned a book about Karma therefore I wanna discuss about it a bit in this article first of all I have no idea about what karma is It's like a beleif Some beleif tellnig that life will go on after your death and you may become another species on earth by the moving of your spirit. or directly GO TO HELL In this assumption, your body is like a carrier of spirits hence your spirits might had been in another body in your last life The things you do in every lifetimes before will give you somthing like a score called karma but i still don't know the standard Maybe Buhdda has its? grading policy So the question is if lucky albert think he is so lucky in his life time th is time He might scores high karmas for all things he has done I always HATE the lucky one especailly the one those has wealthy life? or ??????????????????????????????????????? 幸運阿北談三學咖馬啦 好像你咖馬很多唷 堆啦 操他媽多 多到阿公土地滿出來等繼承 好棒唷 下輩子 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 101.136.191.189 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Hate/M.1680199346.A.5C6.html
luckyalbert: To see a world in a grain of sand 03/31 02:50
luckyalbert: And a heaven in a wild flower, 03/31 02:50
luckyalbert: Hold infinity in the palm of your hand 03/31 02:50
luckyalbert: And eternity in an hour. 03/31 02:50
※ 編輯: mothball0130 (203.204.39.221 臺灣), 04/03/2023 00:14:23