看板 Hate 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《mothball0130 (BB)》之銘言: : 比較下來 自己打賺的還比較多 : 亂打各種防亂打扣機制 : 馬的 浪費一堆時間 : 跟規則寫的都不一樣 姬芭 Fuck you Haters 為什麼找Hater相關文章找到這一篇 The Higgs boson: Why scientists hate that you call it the 'God particle' SO NERD! We don't call it the 'God particle' , it's just the media that do that, a senior U.S. scientist politely told an interviewer on a major European radio station on Tuesday. Author of the article: Reuters Dec 14 ,2011 3 minute read Article content INSIDE THE HUNT FOR THE HIGGS BOSON Eight reasons the Higgs boson particle hunt matter Scientists find 'tantalizing hints' of Higgs boson, but stop short of claiming ' God Particle' discovery The search for the Higgs boson: How does the Large Hadron Collider work?(With graphic and vedio) By Robert Evans 'Well, I am the from the media and I'm going to continue calling it that,' said the journalist- and continnue to do so. The exchange, as physicists at the CERN research center neare Geneva were preparing to announce the lastest news from theit long and frustrating search fpr the Higgs boson, illustrated sharply how science and the popular media are not always a good mix. ' I hate that 'God particle' term,' said Pauline Gagnon, a Canadian member of CERN' a ATLAS tean of so-called ' Higgs hunters' - an epithet they do not reject. 'The Higgs is not endowes with any religious meaning. It is ridiculous to call it that, she told Rueters at a news conference after her colleagues revealed growing evidence, albeit not yet proofm of the particle's existence. 怎麼會這麼長............我也想打了 3分鐘閱讀 打字要打三年吧幹 反正就是路透社就是要叫他上帝粒子科學家生氣啦 幹估狗比較好用 用這什麼奇怪瀏覽器 跑出一堆奇怪尋結果爛 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 101.136.219.227 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Hate/M.1680313797.A.114.html