看板 Hip-Hop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
https://youtu.be/47chbFnmh94
Dame D.O.L.L.A. - Farewell 我們的忠誠哥 Damian Lillard 小李 經三方交易轉隊至密爾瓦基公鹿 寫了這首Farewell獻給波特蘭與拓荒者 'I continue leaving trails, but won't be for the blazers' _ 以下完整歌詞: Yeah I be in pocket most days, but I got some nutty in me It's why I pull up in that butter Bentley Yeah, it's that perfect balance shit that all you busters envy And I'm still cooking shit just like my cousin Kenny Passed the stage of thinking about who was or wasn't with me Solo mission with my kids I know they fuck with Disney Cut from a cloth that guarantee we cutting history The way these dreams is unfolding gotta pluck or pinch me Big dolla, not the little one, come and eat just like a pilgrim Whole entire family know I wheeled em out the getto But can't take it outta nigga Every state they cop a picture Lotta grace in my charisma, I was heaven sent The accolades across my letterman indicative of blessings in Touched by the man, not a reverend All the ties that I've been severing ain't worth it to follow me in the rooms that I'm excelling in There's nothing fake people can offer If they get boxed in with me, I may turn into Crawford All this shit that's on my plate, it won't fit on a saucer I know all this shit was written and know who the author I get low for the father, yeah Not as devout as I should be Fall victim to the flesh like I'm a kid or a rookie Do I get in line with him, or do I get in some pussy? And all my cousins thuggin and they know how to boogie Hah Alot of praise, but still alot of sinnin Questioning my own walk, watching Geno Jennings I mastered being P and now I see no limits All of this pain that I didn't endure, but you won't see no grimmace I'm solid to the finish Been at the top for a minute, still I'm the real me I can't get caught up in the shit that didn't build me Cause it can kill me, more pricy then my bills be Only my loved ones can make me feel free I said vows just to watch it ended abruptly Let some people in, and now these niggas disgust me I learned that a wolf could sometimes resemble a husky Swear that they your dog, then they sell you shorter then Mugsy Huh You live and learn, and I know it That's why I roll with punches With each attack, all of my gifts you see grows in abundance It gets spicy when a nigga get told he was munching When you play with good people, your goals is the dungeon I could never get replaced, they'll know sooner than later A arrow pointed at who assumed it was greater Amazing what I get in return for this labor I continue leaving trails, but won't be for the blazers To the fans, man I love you, its unconditional Reasons for me leaving the citys nothing typical So it's imperative not to believe the narrative Just know that what I left is better than what I inherited I leave at peace because I know at the end that this is business Hope you remember all of the things you got to sit and witness In the future man, I hope that we greet with hugs and kisses But you should know that they the ones who chose another mission They fishin -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.238.191.41 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Hip-Hop/M.1696010225.A.ACE.html
wsx456: 推小李 09/30 08:38
AlanLinKL: 推小李 09/30 08:45
axipo: 小李推 09/30 15:44
YeezyBoost: 推李小鹿 09/30 16:22
linnn320: 推 09/30 16:25
DCLinX: 不錯 10/01 19:04