看板 IELTS 關於我們 聯絡資訊
IELTS Speaking Workshop: Combining Advanced Techniques and General Knowledge This workshop is provided at no charge. I am Erickson, born in Pingtung county. I am now in my early thirties, and enthusiastic about giving support to those in need. 題目:Is your family important to you? 範例:In my case, no. Family routines can help to keep life from becoming too chaotic. However, my family members expect me to be involved in all family events, which means that I have not got much privacy for ages. Actually, my family and I are seeking a compromise. 說明:有別於大多數同學以Yes回答,本題示範進階技巧(advanced technique)以negative answer吸引考官(面對大量考生,考官可能 聽膩了家人很重要這個論調。換個角度回答讓考官耳目一新)。先提 出家庭例行事務的功能(general knowledge),再以參加所有家庭活 動卻壓縮私人空間為由解釋這位同學不像多數人會把家人擺第一位。 回答裡更有in my case, however, which means, actually,這些用 法的價值應該不用特別介紹了 比較一般的回答:My family is important to me because they love and care for me no matter what my decisions are in life. We care for each other and always each other back bone. I just love my family. 優點:任何一位同學都能立即自然說出 缺點:整體用字、句型、內涵都不夠好,達不到雅思七分水平 結論:未經訓練的自然口語表達,只能拿到流利這項分數,其他評分 標準卻難以達到七分水平,顧此失彼的大失分是錯誤的作法;反之, 針對用字、句型、內涵三項評分標準提升口語表達能力,然後反覆練 習提升表達時候的速度和流暢度。先求好再求流利,是我建議的進步 途徑 備註:這個方法的最大用意不在刻意製造特殊的回答內容,而是鼓勵 同學根據評分項目思索解題的最佳方式。也就是思索這個動作能創造 出較高的回答品質,再反覆練習高品質的回答到自然流暢的程度,絕 非只求立即反應的自然回答、偶爾穿插幾個進階單字,這樣中短期內 構不到七分水平的 後記:我的方式對於五點五或六分的同學有神效;至於五分的同學能 適應難度(兼顧字彙量不足、能展現的句型很少、點子不夠多)持之 以恒,所花的總學習時間必定比逐步緩步進步來得少。純粹沒有訓練 的自然難以在中短期內突飛猛進 Date: 6 pm to 8 pm, Sunday, 2nd October This workshop will be held at a coffee shop near the Metro station, Xinyi District, Taipei City. All participants will be informed in advance. I will invite a limited number of people willing to take photos together. Name/Gender/Age/Mobile/Total Guests/Willing to take photos together (Y or N) I will certainly respond to everyone that has sent me a local email. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 27.242.99.206 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/IELTS/M.1474973953.A.949.html