看板 Jeremy_Lin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
有看到總版的媒體翻譯吧 這是原文 http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/la-sp-lakers-jeremy-lin-20141019-story.ht ml Jeremy Lin takes sane approach to his opportunity with the Lakers 林對他在湖人遇到的機會保持理性 Jeremy Lin can be salve for Lakers at point guard, while getting some personal salvation as well 林會是湖人的控衛救贖 同時也可以得到一些個人救贖 If you ver meet Jeremy Lin, don't bring up the "L" word. 如果你遇到林, 不要提林瘋狂 He doesn't like it. Definitely tries to create distance from it. 他不喜歡, 他絕對想跟林瘋狂保持距離 That wild run in New York might as well have happened three decades, not three seasons, ago. 那一時期的瘋狂對他來說最好是30年以前而不是三季前 The Lakers guard now considers himself more Linteresting than Linsanity, in case you missed his online spoof of the debonair man in the popular beer commercial. 林現在認為自己是 "有趣的" 而不是 "瘋狂的", 如果你沒看過他模仿啤酒廣告的 Lindorsement, 最好去看一下 He'd rather be known as a hard worker than a flash-in-the-Big-Apple-pan who once had 38 points and seven assists against the Lakers in a frenzied, unbelievably overjoyed Madison Square Garden. 他希望被認為是很努力工作的人而不是在大蘋果有一段閃亮時光的人 , 當時他對上湖人拿下38分7助攻, 在麥迪遜廣場經歷了一個瘋狂極度狂歡的時期 Lin was never arrogant — too much time in the Development League and too many appearances on the waiver wire took care of that — but the trek from Knicks star to Houston Rockets afterthought to a troubled Lakers team has reminded hi m of the importance of … let's call it humility. 林從來不傲慢, 他多時間在D-Leage 跟太多次在被裁掉的邊線上早就把傲慢磨光了 (如果有的話...), 但從尼克到火箭的旅程又到多災多難的湖人讓他想起了... 我們先說是"謙虛"的重要性 "Pretty much everything I expected or anticipated or hoped for didn't happen," Lin said. 基本上所以有我預計或認為會發生或希望發生的都沒發生 - Lin 說 The same could be said for the position he's hoping to assume for the Lakers, a black hole for years. 同樣一句話也可以用在他希望成為湖人的控衛, 一個多年的大黑洞 They haven't had a game-changing point guard since Derek Fisher, a turnstile that included Ramon Sessions, Steve Blake, and, of course, Steve Nash. 湖人從漁夫以來已經沒有一個可以改變比賽的控衛 漁夫走後我們有Session旋轉門, Blake旋轉門, 當然還有老衲旋轉門 Lin will happily be a salve while looking for some personal salvation as well. 林很高興成為湖人控衛的拯救者同時也得到一些個人救贖 His savior status with the Knicks didn't quite work out as expected when he left them as a free agent for more money in Houston. That didn't end well either when he lost his starting job in year two to relative unknown Patrick Beverley. 他在尼克的救世主型態並沒有如預期的順利 (因為火箭報價尼克放了他) 然後在火箭也不適很順利, 因為在第二年他的先發被當時還不出名的PB搶走了 All-Star shooting guard James Harden liked to play with the ball in his hands, leaving Lin as a spot-up shooter. Not his strength. Moving Lin to the second unit allowed him to assume his more natural point-guard role. 全明星大鬍子喜歡一球在手, 結果林就必須空手走位當射手 不是他的強項, 結果林到第二組讓他可以當他更適應的控衛角色 So the Rockets sent Lin to the Lakers in July as a salary dump, pure and simple. They were furiously trying to clear cap room to sign Chris Bosh and ha d to throw in their lottery-protected first-round pick next year to get the Lakers to bite on Lin's $14.9-million salary this season. 然後火箭在今年夏天把林送到湖人, 當成薪資空間 (或是砸薪水), 簡單明瞭. 火箭當時拼命地想要釋放薪資空間來簽前龍王, 然後也必須把明年樂透保護一輪簽 送給湖人才讓湖人願意吃下林今年的14.9M薪水 A few days earlier, the Rockets added temporary insanity to insult in their attempt to woo free agent Carmelo Anthony, posting digitally enhanced images o f him in a Houston jersey outside their arena. Anthony wore No. 7 in the images. That was Lin's number. 在事情發生前幾天, 火箭突然腦到有洞的侮辱林 - 為了要向Melo 獻殷勤 我不多說了, 就是改球衣事件 "It was a time for me to go through some bumps and some hurdles and learn how to grow," Lin said in retrospect. "When I first got there, I was supposed to b e the guy and they were supposed to kind of hand the torch to me. And I ended up getting traded away basically for nothing. Actually, they had to give up a draft pick to convince someone else to take me. Pretty much given away for nothing. Definitely not how I envisioned it." 林回想並說 "那時候對我來說就是遇到一些顛簸跟阻礙, 然後學習如何成長" "當我到火箭的時候, 我以為我是球隊中心人物, 拿下火箭的火炬, 然而最後 我被白白交易了, 事實上他們還得送一個樂透遷來說服別隊拿下交易. 基本上就是完全放棄送出去, 絕對不是當初我想的情況" Lin, 26, is not bitter. He knows of the galaxy of opportunity at point guard and frankly hopes Lakers fans see him as a technically sound player, someone who has become a more polished defender since his New York days. And can play off the ball better. And improved his left-hand dexterity. And his three-point shot. 林, 26, 並不會辛酸怨恨, 他知道湖人的控衛上有像銀河系一樣大的機會 事實上也希望湖人迷認可他是一個有好技術的球員. 一個自從紐約以後更好的防守者 也比以前更會空手走位. 也加強了他的左手靈巧度以及三分 With Nash ailing almost daily from recurring back problems, Lin has practicall y been handed a starting spot next to Kobe Bryant. He will have to recover from two sprained ankles but should be ready by the Oct. 28 season opener, if not sooner. 當老衲基本上天天背痛, 林基本上就是老大旁邊的控衛拉! 他必須從他兩個扭傷的腳踝傷勢中恢復, 但應該可以在開幕賽或之前康復 He has some advice from one of the best at his position, someone who played with him at Golden State. 一個曾經跟他在金州勇士隊跟他同隊也是NBA控衛中最好的一位球員給他建議 "Just be himself," Stephen Curry said. "When I was with him in the Bay, he showed the potential. We didn't really know he was going to explode like he di d in New York but I knew he was an NBA player. It was a matter of time. Obviousl y the whole 'Linsanity' thing happened and it's probably a lot to handle. "當他自己就好啦" 咖哩說 "當他在灣區時同隊的時候, 他就秀出了潛力, 我們是不知道他在紐約會如此爆發拉, 但我知道他是一個NBA球員. 只要時間證明. 當然當整個林瘋狂發生了時候會有更多事需要解決 "I think he's gotten better as a player just looking from afar and seeing wher e his game's at now. I know it's going to be a great opportunity for him to play significant minutes and have a good impact with the team, with Steve not knowing how much he's going to be able to play this entire season. Jeremy's going to be a huge part of what they do." "我認為從以前看到現在他已經成為一個更好的球員了" 咖哩說 "我知道他將會有很多機會跟場上很多時間以前更大的影響比賽" "當老衲不知道可以在場上多少時間的時候, 林將會是湖人巨大的影響" But what about that whole New York thing? 那有關紐約的事呢? "You can't control if that's what people remember when they see him play," Curry said. "He's just got to keep his head down, put the tunnel vision onto what's happening right now. That will be something he'll remember for a long time down the road but right now he wants to separate himself from that becaus e he's still young in his career and that's not what he wants to define his NBA career by." 咖哩說"你不能控制其他人只記得紐約時期" "林只需要低下頭專心, 只注意眼前的一切. 當然紐約時期會被人家記住很久 但眼下, 他想要跟林瘋狂時期作區別, 他還年輕, 當然他也不希望他的NBA資歷 只有那一段時期" Lakers fans are ready to embrace him, whether at restaurants, gas stations or retail stores. 湖人迷已經準備好迎接林了, 不管事餐廳, 加油站, 還是零售店 "They're very thankful. I can't tell you how many people have told me they'll be there on opening night," Lin said. "They all talk about that game when I wa s in New York playing against L.A. That gets brought up a bunch." 它們很感激 - 林說, "我沒辦法告訴你有多少人跟我說會來看開幕賽" "它們都一直再說紐約時期我對戰湖人的時候, 從那時候培養了一堆喜歡我的湖人迷" Then he waits for the follow-up question. It was kind of fun back then, wasn't it? 然後下一題, 那時候, 很歡樂吧? "That was my favorite game of my career," he says, his eyes flickering briefly . But only briefly. 林說 "那是我最喜歡的比賽之一" 他的眼睛閃爍了一下, 只有一下下 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 119.77.152.190 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Jeremy_Lin/M.1413710005.A.85B.html
casman : 第一段是salve不是slave喔10/19 17:15
casman : 啊是第二段10/19 17:16
Mentha : 感謝翻譯10/19 17:19
casman : 感謝翻譯~~10/19 17:19
wuling1001 : 那個... 但是他的貼圖不是叫Linsanity?10/19 17:28
phix : 林還是打瘋一點比較好 平常太保守了10/19 17:35
akainorei : 貼圖?10/19 17:39
wuling1001 : Line貼圖的名稱阿 如果不想提是不是要改個名字10/19 17:41
akainorei : uhh...你說哪裡的貼圖?10/19 17:50
akainorei : 話說我忘了貼link10/19 17:51
※ 編輯: akainorei (27.240.132.16), 10/19/2014 17:52:35 ※ 編輯: akainorei (27.240.132.16), 10/19/2014 17:57:10
turbomons : 感覺是更有企圖心 光輝只能被更大的光輝所掩蓋 10/19 17:57
wuling1001 : 就 LINE 的 阿 = =" LINE LINE LINE 10/19 17:57
akainorei : 喔我看到上兩篇了, 不好意思我老灰仔 10/19 18:30
akainorei : 到現在我還是只有Whatsapp = = 10/19 18:30
VieriKing : 感謝翻譯 10/19 19:02
playing808 : 感謝翻譯 Lin加油 10/19 19:04
drgraffiti : 喜歡這篇的感覺~感謝翻譯!林其實都時不時的在說自 10/19 19:08
drgraffiti : 己的真實心聲~ 10/19 19:08
patrickleeee: 推翻譯 推AKA大 10/19 19:30
putare : 感謝翻譯~~ 10/19 19:34
superlittle : 感謝翻譯! 湖人迷已經準備好迎接林了, 不管事餐廳, 10/19 19:55
superlittle : 加油站, 還是零售店<<<<好好笑XDDDDD 10/19 19:56