看板 Jeremy_Lin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
林書豪 代禱事項 29 呦~~~ 希望你們都好…… 以下是我的暑期代禱事項 首先,我非常感謝上帝讓我能有這段非常需要的休息時間。NBA賽季就像馬拉松一般非常 消耗精力,所以季後的充電是超級重要的。我很感激能跟我的家人和朋友度過很棒的假期 ,我們去了西岸好幾個城市,我還會再放自己1到2周的假,之後就會回到全時段精實的訓 練。我也想感謝讚美主,讓籃網隊在球季的最後有強而有力的結束,能在最後5-6周取得 11勝,而且每個球員都健康。 至於代禱事項,我想請大家繼續為我的禱告生活禱告。這個禮拜我杜絕使用社群媒體(如 果有,那也是我請我的朋友幫我發的),希望能移除來自世上各種令人分心的雜音,好讓 我能全心專注在基督上。我花更多的時間在禱告、以及寫下我的禱告日記。我希望在這個 禮拜結束時,我會全心專注在基督裡、也沉浸與祂的同在。 最後一個代禱事項是為了即將開始的亞洲之旅禱告。我希望今年的亞洲行能夠對社會更有 意義,同時給大家一個前所未有的回憶。要達到這個目標,需要好的設計及準備,我的團 隊和我目前都很認真及努力計畫這個旅程,希望把最好的呈現給我的球迷們。 但我需要 常常被提醒,把結果交給上帝,不要變得過分掌控,擔心及給大家壓力。也請為我的團隊 禱告,在準備亞洲行的過程,總是有很多壓力,但願我們能夠以耐心與愛心來彼此對待。 謝謝大家 ======================================= Jeremy's Prayer Request 29. Yooo, Hope everyone's doing well...sending some prayer requests from vacation!! First, Im very thankful to God for this much-needed time of rest. The NBA season's always a grind and a marathon in some sense, so it's super important to recharge after the season. I'm thankful for awesome times with my family and friends. We traveled to different places all on the West Coast and vacationed, but I'm still giving myself another week or two before I get back into full-time training. I also want to praise God for allowing us to finish the season strong with 11 wins in the last 5-6 weeks and that everyone on our team stayed healthy. As for prayer requests, I'd like to continue to ask for prayer for my prayer life. This week, I am fasting from checking any social media (if I posted anything, it's because I asked my friend to post for me) in hopes of removing some of the distracting voices of the world that compete for my attention with Christ. I want to invest more time in prayer and writing notes/requests in my prayer journal. Im hoping that by the end of the week, I will be really locked in on Christ and basking in His presence. Another prayer request is for the upcoming Asia Tour. We are planning some huge events in hopes of making this the best and most impactful Asia Tour I've had. But in order to do that, it requires a ton of work and planning. My team and I have been working really hard trying to get a lot of this stuff done for the fans, but I need to remember to surrender the results to God versus trying to micromanage, stress and worry about everything. Also prayer for my team that we would have patience and love for each other through the process because it's always a stressful time planning for the Asia Tour. Thanks everybody! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.60.215.178 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Jeremy_Lin/M.1494300393.A.1E3.html
cary871015: 書豪加油! 05/09 12:19
t32908: 希望下一季能健康打完 05/09 20:09
eileen86: 推 05/09 22:18
sunnyboy7543: 希望每季都建康 打到40歲退休 05/10 03:50
peggie: 健康是最重要財富。 05/10 09:56
mattgene: 不知哪裡有亞洲行行程 05/10 10:03
eileen86: 還沒公佈吧 往年都很晚才發佈 05/10 13:06
patrickleeee: 不公布我怎麼去拿新的球呢 05/10 13:24
paradoxmani: 書豪加油! 05/15 13:54