看板 KhalilFong 關於我們 聯絡資訊
《天氣先生》 作曲:方大同 作詞:方大同 -----  Maybe we won't see the sunrise  Maybe we won't see the moon shine  Even if the whole world is just you and I  It's ok girl  Everything will be fine  It's ok girl   Maybe the sun won't shine  It's ok girl  Maybe the rain won't fall  It's ok girl  Maybe our love will find a way (You and me gril)  And rise above it all  It's ok girl  Maybe there comes a day  It's ok girl  When all of the skies turn grey  It's ok girl  Maybe today our love can fly high (You and me gril)  You and I will soar  Everybody's talking bout how to stop  Everybody's talking bout where to start  Everybody's talking straight from the heart  Everybody's talking everybody's talking about it  愛你並不是巧合 萬年只有你一個  遇上你的那一刻 改變了所有規則  讓我描述你的美 讓我擦掉你滴淚  有我安慰你入睡 你是我最珍貴 這個世界 誰知未來 你我之間 非常的時代  我們的愛 是否還在   I just wanna tell you girl oh Maybe the sun won't shine  Maybe the rain won't fall  But maybe our love will find a way  And rise above it all  Maybe there comes a day  When all of the skies turn grey  Maybe today our love can fly high  You and I will soar  Everybody's talking bout how to stop  Everybody's talking bout where to start  Everybody's talking straight from the heart  Everybody's talking everybody's talking about it  慢慢靠近我耳朵 在我耳邊輕輕說   永遠愛的人是我 說我擔心的太多  讓我感受你溫柔 讓我愛你的理由  昨日今天和今後 I'll be in love with you *REPEAT  一百多年 不如一面 在你身邊 再多留幾天  珍惜這時間 最終的起點  我會一直想起 一直一直想起 歲月留下的回憶 #REPEAT  Everybody's talking bout how to stop(It's ok girl)  Everybody's talking bout where to start(It's ok girl)  Everybody's talking straight from the heart(It's ok girl)  Everybody's talking everybody's talking about it(It's ok girl) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.36.103.182 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/KhalilFong/M.1397719894.A.C7D.html
tianlei:好喜歡這首!中華來電答鈴怎麼不快上@@ 04/17 23:56
iloorange:來電答鈴有唷! 我已經換了XD 04/19 20:49
tianlei:昨天找到了!! 馬上換馬上有人問XD 04/19 23:08