看板 KhalilFong 關於我們 聯絡資訊
《Lights Up》 作曲:方大同/Fergus Chow 作詞:方大同/Fergus Chow -----  Wutcha be like  Its a good life  In the limelight  With your heart of gold  I could tell you bout it  Make you doubt it or we could try release your mind and your soul  Wutcha feel like  Catchin spot lights  In the crowd life  Put ya on a show  You be thinking bout it  Cause you cant let it go  Oh baby If ever you can't fight the feeling  When the music is right you'll always be true  So stay close to me I can show you girl  Bout all of the things we can do  I got what you want  I got what you need  Just come out and see my world  Girl we gotta go  Girl we gotta leave  Turn the lights up  Put your shoes on  Get your groove on  Ain't nobody stopping us now   Before the nights up  Put your suit on  Get your move on  Get on floor  I said...  Lights up  No other place I'd rather be  Lights up  Get away for a while girl  Lights up   Leave your worries and fly away  Be the one who  You could run to  Bout all the things that  Are out of your control  I could tell you bout it  But you already know  Oh baby *REPEAT  Follow your way to the stars  Don't be afraid I'll be right where you are  We can go on like this forever, and though were far apart  I don't care what the others say  We'll share another day, baby  I'm here to stay  Show me the way to your heart, girl  Show me the way  Show me the way  Show me the way to your heart(x4)  Lights up  No other place I'd rather be  Lights up  Get away for a while girl  Lights up  Leave your worries and fly away, girl (直到結束) ----- 花了一個下午邊聽(*n次)邊整理歌詞(歌詞會以大同唱的為主), 如果歌詞有錯誤或重複段落有錯誤,麻煩各位提醒囉~^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.36.103.182 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/KhalilFong/M.1397721595.A.E20.html