看板 LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《nameless22 (好像在飛翔)》之銘言: : ※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1U2FRw93 ] : 作者: currykukuo (陳菊濕汗) 看板: NBA : 標題: [情報] LeBron James獲選美聯社十年最佳男性運動員 : 時間: Mon Dec 30 02:56:53 2019 : 消息來源 : Bleacher Report : 來源網址 : https://bre.is/h2Xv57dT : https://imgur.com/sJbMfC7 : LeBron James與網球選手小威廉絲(Serena Williams) : 雙雙獲選美聯社(Associated Press)十年最佳運動員(Athletes of the Decade) : 2009年奪此殊榮的男性運動員是Tiger Woods : 今年的美聯社年度最佳男性運動員則由快艇隊的前鋒Kawhi Leonard拿下 He left Cleveland for Miami, finally became a champion, went back to his beloved northeast Ohio, delivered on another title promise, then left for the Los Angeles Lakers and the next challenge. He played in eight straight finals. No NBA player won more games or more MVP awards over the last 10 years than he did. He started a school. He married his high school sweetheart. 他離開克城到邁阿密拿下第一座冠軍 後來又回到他鍾愛的Ohio,完成了他許諾的另一 座冠軍。現在他到LA進行下一個挑戰。 他連續八年打入冠軍賽。在這十年裡沒有任何NBA 球員比他拿下多勝或更多MVP。 他還開了個學校,跟自己高中戀人完婚 “That’s all?” LeBron James asked, feigning disbelief. No, that’s not all. Those were just some highlights of the last 10 years. There were many more, as the man called “King” spent the last decade reigning over all others — with no signs of slowing down. "只有這樣嗎?"LBJ故作驚訝的問 當然不只這樣。這些只是他生涯這十年的高光。這個被叫做"King"的曇花,已經開了十年 ,而且到現在還完全沒有凋謝的跡象。 James is The Associated Press male athlete of the decade, adding his name to a list that includes Tiger Woods, Wayne Gretzky and Arnold Palmer. He was a runaway winner in a vote of AP member sports editors and AP beat writers, easily outpacing runner-up Tom Brady of the New England Patriots. LBJ是美聯社選出這十年來最佳的男子運動員,與Tiger Woods, Wayne Gretzky 和 Arnold Palmer比肩。他在編輯部的票選之中遙遙領先了第二名的新英格蘭愛國者的Tom Brady。 “You add another 10 years of learning and adversity, pitfalls, good, great, bad, and any smart person who wants to grow will learn from all those experiences,” James, who turns 35 Monday, told the AP. “A decade ago, I just turned 25. I’m about to be 35 and I’m just in a better (place) in my life and have a better understanding of what I want to get out of life.” “十年來經歷了無數的劣勢、誘惑、各式各樣的好事與壞事,任何想要成長的聰明人都會 從中學習成長”下周就要滿35歲的LBJ這樣告訴美聯社“十年前我才剛滿25。但我現在要35 歲了。我正處於人生中一個更好的階段,而且也更了解我自己的人生需要、不需要什麼” Usain Bolt of Jamaica was third for dominating the sprints at the 2012 and 2016 Olympics, soccer superstar Lionel Messi was fourth and Michael Phelps — the U.S. swimmer who retired as history’s most decorated Olympian with 28 medals, 23 gold — was fifth. Bolt第三 Messi第四 飛魚第五 James was revealed as the winner Sunday, one day after Serena Williams was announced as the AP’s female athlete of the decade. In his 17th season, he’ s on pace to lead the league in assists for the first time while remaining among the NBA’s scoring leaders. LBJ在小威之後一天得到這個獎。在他的第17個球季,他仍然在聯盟的助攻排行上領頭 而且他也保持在全NBA得分的前幾名 “When LeBron James is involved,” Denver coach Michael Malone said, “I’m never surprised.” “LBJ有打的時候 會發生什麼事情我都不意外”丹佛金塊的教練M.Malone說 Including playoffs, no one in the NBA scored more points than James in the last 10 years. He started the decade 124th on the league’s all-time scoring list. He’s now about to pass Kobe Bryant for No. 3. No. 2 Karl Malone and No. 1 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar are within reach. 這十年來 沒有任何球員在季後賽的得分比LBJ更高 十年前他還在得分排名上排124,他現在已經快要超越第三名的Kobe 第二的馬龍 和第一的賈霸也都已經在他的射程範圍內 Is Abdul-Jabbar in his sights? Is catching him the new decade’s goal? ”有想過要超越賈霸的得分嗎?是他下一個十年的目標嗎?" “I would be lying if I said I don’t see it,” James said. “Obviously I’m not trying to say, ‘OK, well if I play this amount of time, if I average this ’ ... I’m not doing that because I’ve never done that with my career. I’ ve always just kind of let it happen. Whatever happens, happens. But I see it. I do see it. “如果說沒有是騙人的”LBJ說”很明顯的,我不會說「好 那我接下來打多久,如果我平 均得幾分那我就會...」 我不會這麼做是因為我整個職業生涯都沒有這麼做過。我只是順 其自然,如果會發生那就讓它發生,但是我看到了,我的確有注意到。” His work ethic, even now, makes even those closest to him marvel. 他的職業道德甚至讓那些跟他最親近的人也感到驚艷 Here’s a typical day this past summer for James, who remains obsessed with working even though fame and fortune found him long ago: He’d wake up at 3 a.m. and be at the Warner Bros. lot by 3:45 — where a weight room and court, built just for him, were waiting. He’d be lifting by 4 a.m., getting shots up by 5:30 and be ready to start another day of shooting the remake of “ Space Jam” that he has been planning for years by 7 a.m. 這是LBJ今年夏天一天的典型行程。就算他早就功成名就,但他仍執著於鍛鍊。 他早上3點醒來,大概在3:45分就會抵達華內兄弟的片場,那邊有專為他打造的重訓室和 球場。他會從四點開始重訓,5:30開始練投,7:00再準備開始他籌備多年的怪物奇兵的 拍攝。 “That’s who he is,” said Mike Mancias, one of the longest-tenured and most trusted members of James’ inner circle, tasked for more than 15 years with keeping James fit. “He does whatever it takes when it comes to fulfilling his commitments to everything — especially his game and his craft.” “他這個人就是這樣”跟James一起工作了15年的訓練師Mike Mancias這樣說“當他有機 會可以完成他的承諾的時候,他會不席一切代價的去辦到,特別是針對他的比賽和技巧” The 2010s for James started with “The Decision,” the widely criticized televised announcement of his choice to leave Cleveland for Miami. (Lost in the hubbub: The show raised more than $2.5 million for charity.) He was with the Heat for four years, went to the NBA Finals all four times with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, finally won the title in 2012 — “it’s about damn time, ” he said at the trophy celebration — and led the way in a Game 7 win over San Antonio to go back-to-back the following year. LBJ的2010年代從備受批評的"The Decision"開始,他在電視頻道上公開宣布他要離開 克里夫蘭,轉到邁阿密。(沒有人注意到的是這個節目為慈善公益募款到250萬美金) 他在熱火打了四年求,四年都和Wade和Bosh一起打進了冠軍賽,並且在2012年終於奪得 總冠軍。 「這一天總算來了」他在頒獎典禮上這樣說。並且隔年在血戰七場之後打敗了 馬刺隊拿到b2b的第二個冠軍。 “He grew immensely here as a leader,” Miami coach Erik Spoelstra said. “He impacted winning as much as with his leadership as he did with his talent. I think that was the most important thing he learned with us. And he’s been able to take that to different franchises and continue using that as a template.” 「他在這邊很快的成為一名領導者」邁阿密教練濕婆說到「他用他的領導力和他的天分 衝擊著勝利。我想這是他在我們這邊學到最多的,而且他還可以把這種經驗帶到不同的 地方去繼續使用」 Cleveland was devastated when he left. It forgave him. James returned home in 2014, took Cleveland to four consecutive finals, then led the Cavaliers to the 2016 title and came up with one of the biggest plays of his life by pulling off a chase-down block of Golden State’s Andre Iguodala in the final seconds of Game 7 of that series. 在他第一次離開的時候 克里夫蘭崩潰了 但是當他2014回家時,克里夫蘭人原諒了他。 接下來他連續四年帶著克里夫蘭進入冠軍賽,並在2016年完成了大逆轉,拿到冠軍。 更在整個系列第七戰的最後幾秒完成了他生涯中最偉大的play之一,在勇士的小AI頭上 送出了一記追魂鍋。 And in 2018, he was off to LA. 2018年 他來到了LA Going Hollywood made so much sense — he’s making movies, has a production company, has a program called “The Shop” as part of his ‘Uninterrupted’ platform featuring an array of guests from Drake to California Gov. Gavin Newsom, who signed a bill on the show that will allow college athletes to get paid for the use of their likeness and sign endorsement deals. “來到好萊屋很有道理─ 他正在拍電影,他有一個影視公司,在他的‘Uninterrupted’ 影音平台上有一個叫做"The Shop"的節目,這節目邀請的來賓從Drake到加州州長 Gavin Newsom都有,後者甚至在節目上簽了一張支票允許加州的運動員可以因為他們 的表現而獲利。” “There’s a lot of moments from this decade that would be up there, winning the two Miami championships, winning a championship in Cleveland, the chase-down block,” James said. “But the best moment? Definitely marrying Savannah. That would be No. 1.” “這十年來可以值得討論的時刻太多了。兩次邁阿密冠軍,在客城贏得總冠軍。那個追魂 鍋”LBJ如是說。“但要我選出最好的一刻?那絕對是娶了Savannah。這是我的第一名” James and longtime partner Savannah Brinson got married six years ago. They already had two sons — both are very good basketball players already — and added a daughter in 2014. (簡單翻譯)LBJ六年前結婚,有兩個孩子,他們現在都成為很棒的籃球員 2014年生了一個女兒 James also spent most of the last decade as a lightning rod for critics. He used his voice often on social matters, speaking out after the killing of unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin and campaigning for Hillary Clinton. He supported Colin Kaepernick’s methods of protesting police brutality and racial injustice. Most recently, he was criticized by many — including top U.S. lawmakers — for his remarks after Houston general manager Daryl Morey sparked a massive rift between the NBA and China by sending out a tweet supporting pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong. (簡單翻譯) LBJ也花許多心力為了公眾事務發聲。包括警察暴力還有種族正義 但最近因為香港事件他也備受批評 “I don’t live in regret,” James said. “There’s no moment in this last decade that I wish I could have back. If a situation was bad or you feel like you could have done better, then I learned from it.” 「我不會活在悔恨裡」LBJ說。「這十年來沒有任何一刻會讓我覺得真希望我可以重來 如果狀況不好,而你覺得你可以做得更好,那我就會從中學習」 He doesn’t know how much longer he’ll play. He laments missing time with his children. His “I Promise” school that opened in 2018 in his hometown of Akron, Ohio, has been an immediate success story, and he wants to see that enterprise continue growing. Some love him. Some don’t. He doesn’t mind. 他不知道他自己還可以打多久 他感嘆自己失去了一般人的童年 。所以2018他在他的家鄉 Akron Ohio開設了“I Promise”學校。這很快的成為了一個成功的故事,他也希望可以 看到這份事業持續成長。 有些人愛他 有些人酸他 但他其實不在乎 “When you believe in your calling or you believe in yourself, then it doesn’ t matter what other people say or how other people feel,” James said. “And if you allow that to stop you or deter you from your mission, then you don’t get anywhere.” And in the 2010s, nothing deterred James. "當你相信你的天命,而且相信你自己的時候,其他人怎麼說會怎麼想其實就不太重要了” LBJ說“如果你讓這些事情阻止你往你的目標邁進,那你就什麼事都辦不到了” 在2010到2019的這十年內 沒有任何人或事情可以阻擋LBJ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.127.248.125 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/LeBronJames/M.1577674068.A.9BD.html
LiamMcMorrow: 幫推! 12/30 11:51