看板 LinkinPark 關於我們 聯絡資訊
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KdCEg7I8A0
Cross off the days gone 將過去的日子畫上刪除線 Cross off the days gone 將逝去的日子通通刪掉 Gone by 讓它過去── Wasting away 浪費時間 A self-inflicted slow decay 咎由自取的逐漸腐朽 What should've been, what never was 應該成為的模樣,與不曾達成的理想 Became the end for both of us 最終成為了我倆的結局 Heavy is the hand that points the finger (Finger) 沉重是那些千夫所指的譴責 Heavy is the heart that's filled with anger (Anger) 沉重是那顆怒不可遏的心臟 So lay them all to waste 就讓它們全都煙消雲散吧 Years you decided to erase 那些你下定決心抹去的歲月 And cross off the days 通通劃上刪除線… So black out and hide behind the lines 就暫時失憶躲到線後面去吧 Keep staring down the sun and hope the 瞪著那顆該死的太陽並且渴望 Light will finally blind your eyes from seeing 光芒最終將令你的雙眼一片盲目 Cross off the days gone by 劃掉那些已然逝去的日子 Cross off the days gone by 劃掉那些已然飄散的歲月 Cross off the days gone by 劃掉那些已經過去的過去… Cutting you free 撕裂著你的自由 The phantom limb was part of me 你的一部分已成行屍走肉的幻肢 You have lived, you have lost 你曾活過,你曾失落 The separation's worth the cost 支離破碎是必然的代價 Heavy are the words that go unspoken (Spoken) 沉重是那些沒能說出口的話語 Heavy are the promises now broken (Broken) 沉重是那些如今已然碎裂的誓言 Will you learn to love the taste 你是否將學會愛上那 Of the destruction in your wake? 在清醒中破滅的滋味? Cross off the days 為日子劃上刪除線… So black out and hide behind the lines 就暫時失憶躲到線後面去吧 Keep staring down the sun and hope the 瞪著那顆該死的太陽並且渴望 Light will finally blind your eyes from seeing 光芒最終將令你的雙眼一片盲目 Cross off the days gone by 劃掉那些已然逝去的日子 Cross off the days gone by 劃掉那些已然飄散的歲月 Cross off the days gone 劃掉那些過去的日子 Gone by 讓它過去── Making my way back from the madness 給我一條從瘋狂中歸來的道路 Shifting my thoughts from the blackness 讓我的知覺從黑暗與悲傷中 And the sadness, but the fact is 喚回;然而事實是 I'm swinging through life like a clenched fist 我那晃蕩的生命像個緊握的拳頭 Fuck sanity, I wanna bleed 操你的理智,我只想渾身浴血 Can't kill the pain, it's everything 那些沒能扼殺的痛苦就是我的所有 It's all I feel 是我唯一的感受 It's what I breathe 是我的每口呼吸 Turn the hate I breed into what I need 那些憎恨孕育出我所渴望的一切 Heavy is the hand that points the finger (Finger) 沉重是那些千夫所指的譴責 Heavy is the heart that's filled with anger (Anger) 沉重是那顆怒不可遏的心臟 Did you survey everything you laid to waste 你是否檢視著所有你曾揮霍的一切 And cross off the days? 然後將那些歲月畫上刪除線? So black out and hide behind the lines 就暫時失憶躲到線後面去吧 Keep staring down the sun and hope the 瞪著那顆該死的太陽並且渴望 Light will finally blind your eyes from seeing 光芒最終將令你的雙眼一片盲目 Cross off the days gone by 劃掉那些已然逝去的日子 Cross off the days gone by 劃掉那些已然飄散的歲月 Cross off the days gone 劃掉那些過去的日子 -- Chester過世兩年了,而我並沒有如願成為理想中的人。 不僅如此,還發現自己已經連該怎麼好好的、平凡的活下去,都掌握不到方法。 那些想死的欲望依然不時在我的每根血管裡瘋狂燃燒。 I'm dancing with my demon. 我把Linkin Park版放在PTT的「我的最愛」的第一個。 不管這句話當年引起多大爭議,在我有生之年裡, 在我的心目中,這件事都永遠不會動搖: Linkin Park是二十一世紀最偉大的搖滾天團,沒有之一。 越是理解這種無法擺脫的絕望, 我就越心疼Chester,是在什麼樣的痛苦與煎熬裡活著的。 又是在何其難以承擔的悲傷中選擇離去的。 倘若有一天死了, 不管我是終於選擇自殺或是其他的方法, 希望可以到天堂去聽Chester的演唱會。 不知道我會活到什麼時候, 但我想這會是我在我闔眼之際,生平最後的願望。 -- I chose a false solution But nobody proved me wrong Been searching somewhere out there For what’s been missing right here... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.42.45.173 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/LinkinPark/M.1558452963.A.313.html
twnhpssc: 這首真D讚 05/24 23:17
wing520: 感謝翻譯,希望不要用自殺的方法去聽Chester的演唱會 05/30 21:41