看板 ManUtd 關於我們 聯絡資訊
M.E.N. https://bit.ly/2COOxNV Marcus Rashford bright but Paul Pogba poor Man Utd were unconvincing in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first game in charge as permanent boss but got the job done. David de Gea - 7 Clawed an early Troy Deeney header away from danger at 0-0 and palmed a Roberto Pereyra sighter wide at 1-0. Ashley Young - 5 Careless and looked peculiarly tired for a player who had gone three weeks without any playing time. Improved slightly in the second 45. Chris Smalling - 7 (有那麼高嗎?? Bailed United out with some crucial interventions when the game was goalless and again at 1-0. Reaffirmed his first-team status. Phil Jones - 7 (我覺得英格蘭雙寶只要配合就很抖.... A triumphant return after nearly two months out with an unspecified illness. The timing of his challenges were perfect and he was steady throughout. Luke Shaw - 7 (漂亮助攻!!! Robbed Troy Deeney of the ball and embarked on a superb counter-attack that included his perceptive pass for Marcus Rashford. Perfect from start to finish in the move. Nemanja Matic - 4 (很糟 His regression continued with another laboured performance. Dawdled on the ball and guilty of excessive lateral passing. Ander Herrera - 4 (糟 Struggled to blow away the cobwebs even though he returned from injury two weeks ago. Did not anticipate as well as he usually does. Paul Pogba - 4 (隱形了 Tried to make things happen but rarely came off. Refused to go into hiding during United's lulls but stupidly showboated at 1-0. Juan Mata - 2 ...... It is games like this that may convince United to end negotiations about a new contract. Careless and slow, Mata was also penalised for handball more than once. Anthony Martial - 6 (鎖定勝局 His form since the turn of the year has been questionable and he was out of sorts again. Dormant for lengthy periods but got the clincher. Marcus Rashford - 7 Responded to an early pep talk from Solskjaer ebulliently. Took his goal superbly and created openings that should have been finished. Subs Jesse Lingard - 7 Set up Martial. Andreas Pereira - 6 Provided energy. Marcos Rojo - 5 Steady. -- 抖到不行 但是三分就是三分!!! 追上熱刺啦!!!! -- You are my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer, You make me happy, when skies are grey, When it is pouring, you just keep scoring, So please don't take my Solskjaer away. 2Olegend -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 119.14.78.201 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/ManUtd/M.1554123020.A.32F.html
kodo: 那天看推特,小林好像是吃全素的? 04/01 21:19
qasdf: 對,不只吃素,他好像說過自己是vegan 04/01 22:59
mmivmsn: 對呀之前好像說跟他女友一起吃素 04/01 23:08
uranusjr: 這場後衛高分是正確的, 後段完全是中衛和守門硬守下來的 04/01 23:29
s9321312: 就算CB、RB補起來 這組中場真的是看不到爭冠的可能..... 04/02 02:28
ugm0501: 還可能放H21走比較可怕 哈 要補的位置太多了 04/02 09:10
s9321312: 唉 看到幾篇新聞都是H21和PSG已經agree了 明明沒多的錢 04/02 09:26
s9321312: 可以補中場還這樣弄..... 04/02 09:26