看板 MiamiHeat 關於我們 聯絡資訊
儘管白邊被 Al Jefferson 吃得死死的,Spo還是說這個系列賽對白邊是很好的學習 尤其是黃蜂針對他的防守方式,以及G7 後來成功搧下一個火鍋 “There aren’t that many back-to-the-basket centers who have an array of moves,” Spoelstra said. “It was a big challenge for [Whiteside] and he got better as the series went on. I was proud of how he progressed.” Spo:「沒幾個打背框的中鋒能有這麼靈活的腳步 這對白邊來說是個大挑戰,系列賽過後他會獲得成長的 我為他的進步感到驕傲」 (白邊:「I love Spo」) Tyler Johnson played for the first time since Jan. 26, scoring five points in the game’s final six minutes, and said his surgically-repaired shoulder “ felt normal.” Josh Richardson (who played through a shoulder injury) replaced him in the rotation during Johnson’s absence and Richardson “has earned” for that role to continue, Johnson said. “He became a big-time contributor for the team. I understand I’m not going to be able to jump right back in where I was before I got hurt.” 這是 TJ 1月26日以來第一次上場 在比賽最後六分鐘內得了五分,而且手術後的肩膀並無不適,感覺一切很正常 TJ養傷期間,Rook2 頂替他的位置並且獲得許多喝采,贏得球隊肯定持續表現 TJ:「他變成這支球隊大比賽型的球員了,我知道我暫時無法回到受傷前 比賽站的位置」 A boy was charged with trespassing and ejected from the game after running on the court during a stoppage in the fourth quarter. The youngster hugged Justise Winslow’s leg. “I was surprised,” Winslow said. “He gave me a little hug, a little tap on the shoulder. I don’t know where he went. It was cool.” 第四節暫停的時候,有個孩子突然闖來球場邊,抱住Winslow的腳,後來被帶開 Winslow:「我受驚了,他給我一個小抱抱、輕拍我的肩 我不知道他去哪了,這真酷」 Dwyane Wade moved past Wilt Chamberlain into 17th on the NBA’s all-time postseason scoring list, with 3,614 points. Sunday was the 122nd postseason Game 7 in NBA history and the home team has won 98 times (80.3 percent). 季後賽得分排行榜,Wade剛超越張伯倫,接下來是... http://i.imgur.com/uV109IA.png
季後賽史上所有第七戰,包括熱火昨天那場,主場球隊有80.%勝率 第六戰賽前,滷蛋受訪曾說不會改變打法 “I never got out of character,” Deng said of his series. “I never took a shot that I shouldn’t be taking… I kept allowing the game to come to me.” 他對這個系列賽表示:「我從未改變自己球風 不該出手的球我不會投.. 我會持續融入比賽」 講到一半,Wade給他一個讚,說他穩定提供火力是最重要的援助 不過,害羞的滷蛋接話風格就是轉而稱讚別人,剛好就提坐在旁邊的 Rook2 “I really appreciate that,” Deng began before quickly continuing, “there’ s a lot of reasons why our season turned around… the fact that we’re playing fast… Josh Richardson being able to perform the way he has.” 滷蛋:「我真的很欣賞那樣(的打法?) 我們這季轉變打法有很多原因... 事實上我們打快節奏... Rook2 能夠發揮出他的能力」 “He talks to me about stuff every day,” Richardson said of Deng. “Telling me [to] stay focused on and off the court… especially now.” 被點名的 Rook2 聽到,將話鋒一轉 Rook2:「他每天都會跟我提點,告訴我上場、下來都要保持專注...特別是現在這時候」 “This is what the NBA playoffs is,” Deng said. “It’s never over… it could turn around real quick.” 滷蛋:「季後賽就是這個樣子,比賽還沒結束...場上情況會瞬息萬變」 “I felt like Game 6 was Game 7 for us,” Deng said. “When we went to Charlotte, if we lost, the season would be over.” “The ball kept finding me somehow,” Deng said of his first-minute success. “I just try to see how they’re playing… if I make shots early, I’ll be able to drive the ball.” “You don’t plan how the series is going to go,” Deng said. “However it goes, you try to learn from it.” 第七戰開局十分有七分是由滷蛋拿下,而最初三球都是抓雞助攻給他投進的 滷蛋:「對我們而言,第六戰感覺就是第七戰 當我們到夏洛特,如果我們輸球,球季就結束了 開賽時,不知道為什麼球都會找向我 我只不過試著觀察他們怎麼打... 如果我早一點命中投籃,接下來我就可以帶球切入」 後來滷蛋也開啟切入模式,做了很多切傳 不但製造很多機會給外圍的隊友,自己在第三節也命中兩記三分,幫助熱火擴大領先 關於下一輪對暴龍,他說系列賽會怎麼發展不用想太多,試著從中學習改進就是了 喔,對了~ 這是滷蛋第一次打季後賽第七戰! “I was so tired,” Dragic said later of that moment. “But you see these guys and you know you have to produce.” Game 7s are supposed to be taut down to the dramatic finish — “These are the games I wish I could still be out there,” Hornets assistant Patrick Ewing told coach Steve Clifford before the game — but Miami’s win was so convincing that the entire fourth quarter was garbage time, with four of five starters (all but Joe Johnson) sitting elbow to elbow on the bench and enjoying themselves. 就在熱火領先28分、黃蜂叫暫停的時候 抓雞回到板凳區先是跟 Bosh 對撞胸口慶祝,然後被隊友一陣攻擊後 抓雞:「我很累了,可是你看到這些傢伙,你懂的,必須要再輸出產值」 (不然熱火的未來應該不會有Dragic) 第四節,黃蜂助教 Ewing 希望自己自己是場上 而熱火的JJ已經先坐在板凳,看隊友表現了 He’d had an off series marked by foul trouble and poor shooting (“I didn’t get a lot of rhythm”), averaging only 12.3 points entering Game 7. Enter the Dragon, the title of a 1973 Bruce Lee movie that happily describes why Sunday’s matinee performance went so well for Miami. This was the player Pat Riley traded for in the middle of last season and entrusted with the Heat ’s future with that five-year, $85 million contract. This was the difference maker. “It was Goran’s moment,” Wade said. “Man, that was the Goran Dragic we all love, putting so much pressure on the defense. When he’s playing like that we are a tough team to beat.” 第七戰之前,抓雞受到犯規麻煩,完全抓不到比賽節奏 帶著慘慘的場均 12.3分進入第七戰... 變身成「Dragon模式」 就像李小龍電影的名字 ── Enter the Dragon 油頭簽下 85M/5yr 的抓雞,此時充滿贏家的姿態 Wade:「這是屬於抓雞的時刻 Man~ 那樣的抓雞我們都愛,也驅使大家對防守施壓 當他那樣進攻,我們會是個很難擊敗的球隊」 “He changed the whole thing today,” Clifford said of Dragic. “He was terrific.” It was Dragic’s first career Game 7 and, “I’m going to be honest, it was pressure before the game,” he said. But that changed fast. He was aggressive, finding space and open lanes. Some of it was that Charlotte seemed tired, and Miami’s fast lead appeared to defeat the Hornets mentally. “I felt like they didn’t have their legs and weren’t aggressive enough,” Dragic said. 黃蜂教練:「他今天整個轉變,變得非常可怕」 這也是抓雞第一次打到第七戰,他說自己賽前其實很有壓力 直到打出他的侵略性,一切壓力都釋放了 甚至這麼形容對手:「我感覺他們都定住了,不足以構成威脅」 The winning locker room was all smiles. Wade laughed in beseeching the media to hurry with questions because he had a backyard barbecue to get to, saying, “If you want to smell some of the barbecue you can get on a jet ski and come by like D.J. Khaled does sometimes." 贏球的更衣室充滿著笑聲 Wade要記者快問快答,因為他迫不及待回去招待大家吃 B.B.Q.了,上次是滷蛋招待 「如果你想聞聞B.B.Q.,你要像 D.J. Khaled 經常乘坐的快艇(趕攤了)A short ways away a typically confident Whiteside was telling reporters, “I just tried to block everything. I almost blocked this interview but I like you guys, so I didn’t.” 充滿自信的白邊告訴記者... 直接看原文講什麼好了↑ 本文摘自 http://miamiherald.com/sports/nba/miami-heat/article75044352.html http://miamiherald.com/sports/nba/miami-heat/article75046162.html http://miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/greg-cote/article75039067.html 先鋒報的記者贏球太HIGH,幾個不常寫文的也寫,一天就爆出5篇 幾個小時前,全隊搭機飛往多倫多了 比賽後的隔天,白邊在玩投籃機 http://i.imgur.com/a/hc4Ec 推廣大家去載snapchat,現在很多明星、球隊twitter也會加註他們的snap ID 白邊是 YoungWhiteside、Wade是 MrDwyaneWade 偶爾看白邊耍 87、中二自拍就夠好笑了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.233.30.248 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/MiamiHeat/M.1462225264.A.86D.html ※ 編輯: liugayo (36.233.30.248), 05/03/2016 05:58:22
rolves: 第二段好像不是說JJ而是在說TJ? 05/03 06:45
jackygba: 季後賽得分不知道能不能進前十 05/03 06:50
jackygba: 嗯...那句我覺得應該是「我無法回到傷前的位置了」(?? 05/03 06:56
jackygba: I understand I'm not going to be able to jump right 05/03 06:57
jackygba: back in where I was before I got hurt. But as we 05/03 06:57
jackygba: move on and as we see what's needed, I'll be ready. 05/03 06:57
gomeliu: 第二段看起來是在說TJ...然後最後一句應該是三樓說的這樣 05/03 07:29
YESWEDID: 希望抓雞壓力釋放後這個系列賽整個大解放 05/03 08:25
大家好認真看文喔 ※ 編輯: liugayo (175.98.136.130), 05/03/2016 09:20:46
dirk147862: Wade季後賽得分今年打完應該超越魔術強森不是問題 05/03 10:30
dirk147862: 喇叭也要超越TD了 05/03 10:30
jack19931993: 有Winslow被抱的影片嗎 跟Melo那次一樣 XD 05/03 10:51