看板 MiamiHeat 關於我們 聯絡資訊
With training camp beginning Tuesday in the Bahamas, some news and notes from Monday’s Miami Heat media day at FTX Arena, which was conducted without Erik Spoelstra, who is awaiting the birth of his third child: (Please check back throughout the day for updates; we will update this frequently.) With PJ Tucker gone to Philadelphia, Jimmy Butler was asked about possibly moving from small forward to power forward. “I don’t play the four,” he said, smiling. “I could play the four if they absolutely need me to play the four. If they absolutely wanted to have a conversation about playing the four [I would]. But I’m not going to play the four.” On the roster remaining largely in tact except for the loss of PJ Tucker: “PJ is a traitor,” he cracked. “I love everybody I‘ve gotten the opportunity to play with. We’re back at square one. I’m excited. All the guys are excited. We’ll find a way to get done what we want to get done.” Butler expects some changes, though: “ There are going to be changes. Everybody realizes roles are going to change. There are going to be a lot of changes that have nothing to do with me. As training camp comes along, it’s going to be exciting to see what this lineup is about.” Where will improvement come from? “Our confidence. We realize we belong. We don’t pay attention to the outside noise.” Butler said he always works on shooting threes, and that continued this offseason. “Scout me however you want; I’m still going to find a way to get into the paint.” Butler on Udonis Haslem: “What he brings is real, real leadership and what it is to really be Miami. He loves Miami through and through and wants the greatest for Miami. He knows what it takes to win. He’ s been a champion. Glad to have the guy back.” On Bam Adebayo potentially looking to score more: “I don’t think we have to get on Bam. He knows that. We know. He knows. We want him to score more. We want him to be aggressive and he’s going to. He was and always will be the engine. We will go where he takes us.” What would winning a championship mean to him? “Everything. That’s why I play the game - to win a championship and gain everyone’s respect on the court.” He said Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra “they do a great job of getting guys on the team like that, to sacrifice for one another. ” Spo在等待孩子出生,所以沒有到場 Lowry在做健康檢查也沒去 主要是Butler的採訪內容 談到Tucker的離開,他說他不會打四號,但如果球隊有需要他可以扛 但是他真的沒打過四號位 相信隊員們都會有成長,不要去理會外界的噪音 休賽季努力在訓練三分,但別小看他在油漆區的威力 談到UD,很高興他回來,他知道怎麼贏球 談到Bam,他認為Bam自己知道他得負責更多得分的責任 他是我們的引擎,不管是過去還是未來都是 對Butler來說,他的目標只有總冠軍 他相信球隊的目標也是如此 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.150.11.203 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/MiamiHeat/M.1664200928.A.02E.html
ray333: 聽士官長講話真的有安心的fu 09/26 22:06
Teng0615: Tucker在休賽季做了膝蓋手術 09/26 22:50
yoyofish02: 重點還是我們的四號要誰來扛... 09/27 21:44