看板 MobileComm 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Lsamia (samia)》之銘言: : 標題: Re: [討論] tab s7fe是不是定價很尷尬的一款產品 : 時間: Sat Jul 3 16:19:15 2021 : : ※ 引述《three88720 (不要跟我起爭yee啦!)》之銘言: : : 然而同價位同品牌有一款名為tab S7的真旗艦產品 : : 除了螢幕稍微小一點之外在任何領域幾乎都是比tab s7fe還要優秀的 : : 這樣一比tab s7 fe豈不是一款定價尷尬 : : 推 nk950357 : 請正名 開價很盤的產品 07/03 02:14 : : 推 nk950357 : 順便提醒你 你忘了提到一台20k的平板不支援指紋辨 07/03 02:16 : : → longtimens : 蘋果兩萬有A14 三星兩萬有S750 07/03 02:32 : : → longtimens : S750g 07/03 02:35 : : 推 psg468203 : s7都買不到了喔? 07/03 03:24 : : 推 ray860902 : s7缺貨 07/03 03:32 : 今天瞄到這篇 雖然可能有吐槽意味不過觀點也蠻有意思的 : https://www.cool3c.com/article/162729 : : 平板周邊大全配,比 iPad Air 全套還便宜很多 : : 從規格上來看, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G 的對手是 2020 的 10.9" iPad Air, : 價格上就非常有優勢;Tab S7 FE 5G 不只隨盒附贈 S Pen, : 7 月底前購機登錄送書本式皮套(NT$2,490),只要 NT$19,990, : 另外也可以選擇星動綠鍵盤套裝組(NT$22,900), : 7 月底前購機即加贈「ITFIT雙模無線滑鼠」(NT$890) : ,NT$22,900 就可以享受平板大全配。 : : 而 iPad Air LTE(NT$21,700) + Apple Pencil(NT$3,890)+ 巧控鍵盤(NT$8,900) : 則要花到 NT$ 34,490 才有全配,兩者價差一萬一千五百元之多 : (而且 iPad Air 的螢幕才 10.9 吋)。 : : ======================================================================== : : 那換個觀點假設是八代的iPad 10.2 32GB LTE : 14800+Apple Pencil一代(NT$3,890)+ 聰穎鍵盤(NT4,990)=23680 : : 22900的S750G/64GB/12.4 5G 對上 23680的A12/32GB/10.2 LTE : : 好像也很難說後者能全面獲勝齁 : : : 所以我想與其討論5G版有多貴,不如說為什麼沒有WIFI版本好像更切中問題核心 : 畢竟WIFI價差個四五千的話好像感覺就還好了 : : 不過在這個缺芯潮已經把零組件lead time給催到540天的時代 : 也不難想像為什麼這陣子很難補上各價位空缺就是了 : 既然你都分享了業務合作的文章 https://i.imgur.com/FhMh5mt.png
那我來分享一下國外網站對於這盤子雞的看法 https://i.imgur.com/150WC3L.png
順便提醒一下三星 你找的這個業務合作 484忘記這支不是主動式觸控筆不用充電了? https://i.imgur.com/SAmxIbH.png
下次審文 要注意一下啊 ㄏ https://i.imgur.com/HBTERZy.png
會修圖結果不敢開修圖軟體嗎 然後沒有觸控板沒有滑鼠 你怎麼操作畫面的 所以你工作時是鍵盤觸控並用? 真有人這樣用?這樣高效率嗎?? https://i.imgur.com/ggVMMCo.png
然後我拿460g+保護殼的Air 4應該跟這差不多重啦 希望不是我體力太差 我拿10幾分鐘手就會痠了 1.SAMMOBILE 看來Tab S7 FE對於粉絲版是一個糟糕的藉口 2021/5/31 https://bit.ly/3htEwtf -- It’s a little unclear right now when Fan Edition really means for Samsung. The company hasn’t told us exactly who these fans are and how it decides which features these fans love the most when it sets out to make Fan Editions of flagship phones and tablets. It probably does some internal polling that we will never see the data on, and it makes us wonder if there’s really a proper goal Samsung has in mind. 目前我們不知道FE的真正意義到底是啥,三星也沒告訴大眾粉絲是誰,也沒告訴眾人在製 作粉絲版的裝置時到底如何決定要留下哪些粉絲們喜歡的功能。大概是有些我們大眾碰不 到的民意調查,我們深感疑惑三星是否真的有一個合適的目標。 After all, take a look at the Galaxy S20 FE and compare it with the Galaxy Tab S7 FE. The former gives you pretty much every major feature from the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ (you even have to make do with the Exynos 990, but let’s not enter that territory, shall we?). The latter? Well, you get some of the good Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+ features, but a lot of them are missing. 畢竟讓我們看看S20 FE跟Tab S7 FE,前者幾乎提供了所有S20/S20+的主要特色(甚至你還 得用Exynos 990,但我們先別說它了吧)。後者?好啦 你還是有些Tab S7/S7+的功能,但 很多都缺功能: 1.大螢幕、內建SPEN 2.很棒的系統跟很多生產力軟體 3.Samsung DeX以及選配的鍵盤保護套 4.好看的外觀 5.大電量跟快充 The only true flagship stuff — as in features that you don’t see on Samsung ’s mid-range or budget devices — you’re getting are the S Pen, 45W charging, and software features like DeX mode. Actually, scratch the S Pen off the list, because the stylus has been available on plenty of mid-range Galaxy tablets already. As for everything else, there’s nothing really special on offer. Sure, the display is huge and so is the battery capacity, there’s 5G (yay? 少數幾項讓你覺得跟其他三星平板比較起來尊爵不凡的功能(aka低價平板沒有的) 那就是SPen、45W快充以Dex模式。事實上Spen應該要從列表中移除,因為其他平板也有 至於其他的,恩,沒什麼特別的。當然,電池螢幕都很大,有5G A made-for-fans Galaxy device with an LCD display? 一個為粉絲打造的平板結果搭載LCD? But it’s strange how Samsung has the audacity to call the Galaxy Tab S7 FE a device made for fans without giving you an AMOLED screen, let alone a high refresh rate. Who in their right minds is looking to pay €600+ for a tablet with an LCD display that works at 60Hz when even a sub-$200 Galaxy M series phone has a 90Hz panel? Well, some customers surely wouldn’t mind, but it’s a huge omission from a device that’s supposed to be made for some so-called fans. 奇怪的是三星居然大膽到為了粉絲打造的裝置居然沒有AMOLED螢幕,更別說高螢幕更新率 即使低於200美元的Galaxy M系列手機都有90Hz的螢幕了,誰會願意花600歐元以上的價格 買只有60Hz螢幕的平板?好啦,是有些人根本不介意,但是對於你定位的粉絲板來說,這應 該是一個大遺漏吧? Don’t even get us started on the processor choice and the amount of memory you’re getting. The Tab S7 FE has a Snapdragon 750G, the same chip that powers the 5G-capable-but-otherwise-budget Galaxy M42 5G and the Galaxy A52 5G. And… wait for it… the base variant has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage for €649! Is the 750G powerful enough to run Dex mode on the tablet? Will 4GB of RAM handle the weight of running three apps at once using the Multi-Active Window feature? 恩,我們甚至來說說你的硬體規格配置。Tab S7 FE配備了Snapdragon 750G,跟支援5G但 預算有限的Galaxy M42 5G/Galaxy A52 5G搭載同一科處理器,且...等等...基板款4G/64G 售價高達649歐元!(台版售價19900) 750G真的夠強大到能在平板上執行Dex模式嗎?4G的RAM真的能夠同時讓3個APP執行? These are questions that will only be answered once we’ve had the chance to test the Galaxy Tab S7 FE, but theoretically, this tablet lacks too much of what made the Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+ so good. Even if it turns out to be a fairly solid tablet, perhaps Samsung should have called it the Galaxy Tab S7 Lite, as there’s a good chance many customers will buy one thinking it’s a flagship killer of sorts like the Galaxy S20 FE and end up being disappointed. 這些問題只有在我們有機會測試到這平板後才有答案,但理論上來說,這台平板缺少太多 讓Tab S7/S7+成功的特色。即使它還是一款相當全面的平板,但三星應該把它稱為Tab S7 Lite。許多消費者可能會衝著它是類似於Galayx S20 FE等的旗艦殺手裝置而去買它,結果 換來的實質是失望。 Or perhaps that’s the goal here, to use the Fan Edition branding to lure gullible customers into spending their hard-earned money? We can’t say, but we sure hope Samsung won’t bungle up the upcoming Galaxy S21 FE in a similar way and tarnish the Fan Edition brand before it has even had the chance to take off. 或是這也就是三星的目的,掛著FE來去騙比較容易被騙的消費者花費辛苦賺來的錢?當然 我們不能跟你保證,但我們只期望三星在FE系列有機會起飛之前不會以類似的方式去破壞 即將推出的S21 FE,來去玷汙Fan Edition這個系列 -- 2.xda-developers Tab S7 FE評測:完全不合理的"粉絲版"標籤 https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-s7-fe-review/ 2021/7/1 這篇是評側 我抓重點 不然文章會太長 When Samsung launched the Galaxy S20 FE last year, it said the new Fan Edition lineup was a tribute to Galaxy fans that set “a new standard of making uncompromising flagship innovations accessible to as many people as possible.” During the launch event, the company also promised it would launch “Fan Editions of our flagship devices in the years to come.” 去年S20 FE推出之際,三星宣稱粉絲版系列是對於Galaxy粉絲的致敬,並且定位這系列於 "讓盡可能多的人獲得不妥協的旗艦創新的新標準"。發表會上還承諾未來幾年都會推出 "旗艦裝置的粉絲版" So when Samsung reached out to send over a review unit of the new Galaxy Tab S7 FE, I expected to receive an affordable version of the Galaxy Tab S7 Plus with perhaps a few missing features. However, the device I’ve been using for the last ten days is anything but that. 因此,當三星聯絡我們來讓我們評測Tab S7 FE時,我預期收到一台價格實惠版的Tab S7+ 但是少了一些功能,但在我過去時天使用的經驗來看絕對不是這樣。 The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE only has a total of three features in common with the flagship Galaxy Tab S7+ — the display size, battery capacity, and One UI — and in my opinion, it doesn’t deserve the FE moniker. Samsung should have just called it the Galaxy Tab S7 Lite (as previous leaks and rumors suggested) because the “FE” tag will only mislead fans. Tab S7+跟S7 FE總共只有三個共通的特點:螢幕尺寸、電量、UI 在我看來,這台根本不配FE,三星應該如同之前的傳聞將其命名Tab S7 Lite, 掛著FE只會誤導粉絲而已。 (註:原作者有從三星印度收到了6G/128G的Tab S7 FE LTE版本) ... The only obvious difference between the two is that the Galaxy Tab S7 FE doesn’t feature a glass strip next to the camera module. That’s because the flagship model came with an active S Pen that charged wirelessly when placed on the glass strip. Since the Galaxy Tab S7 FE’s S Pen is just a glorified stylus, Samsung has removed the glass strip from the tablet. S7+跟S7 FE背面最大差別是鏡頭旁邊沒有了玻璃條,因為S7 FE的SPen只是一個美化的手寫 筆,所以他們拿掉了玻璃條(所以S7 FE的SPen比不上S7系列吧?) Over on the front, the tablet features a 12.4-inch TFT LCD (2560 x 1600) that has a 16:10 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, and minimal bezels on all sides. While the display is great for content consumption and gets bright enough for outdoor use, it’s a bit underwhelming for the asking price. I expected to see a 60Hz AMOLED panel or a high refresh rate LCD at this price point, but that’s sadly not the case. 螢幕搭載12.4" 2560*1600的TFT LCD,螢幕更新率為60Hz並搭載窄邊框。雖然這螢幕很適 合逛網站以及在戶外下夠亮來使用,但對於這價格來說有點平淡無奇,我們期望看到的是 60Hz AMOLED或是高螢幕更新率LCD,但事實卻不是如此。 ...Overall, the Galaxy Tab S7 FE feels just as premium as the flagship Galaxy Tab S7+. But it lacks a few crucial features you would expect to see on a tablet that costs over 5,000 (~$600), such as a fingerprint scanner. Yeah, you read that right. The Galaxy Tab S7 FE doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner. Software-enabled Face Unlock is the only mode of biometric authentication on the tablet — and we all know how secure that is. 總體來說,S7 FE雖然"看上去"跟S7+一樣優秀,但在超過600美元的平板電腦上少了一堆 我們期望看到的功能,例如指紋辨識,沒錯,你沒看錯,Tab S7 FE並不搭載指紋辨識 你只能用軟體的人臉辨識來做唯一的生物識別方式,這安全性我們都曉得。 While the Fan Edition label might lead you to believe the Galaxy Tab S7 FE packs a flagship SoC, it doesn’t. The tablet features Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 750G, which is a mid-range chipset found on affordable devices like the OnePlus Nord CE. The SoC is paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage on the base model, while the higher-end variant gets 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Since I recently reviewed the OnePlus Nord CE, which also packs the same SoC, I was expecting the tablet to perform just as well, if not better. But it didn’t. 在看到FE型號時,我們預期的是搭載旗艦處理器,但事實卻不是。其搭載的是中階處理器 S750G,跟高CP的Oneplus Nord一樣。基本款配備4/64,高階版本配備6/128。 我們最近也評側了同處理器OnePlus Nord CE,我們本來期望這平板的效能更這手機一樣 甚至更好,但實際上並沒有 Performance-wise, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE is just good enough for light workloads and media consumption. So if you’re planning on getting some serious work done or play demanding games on the tablet, then you should probably look elsewhere. While using the tablet over the last two weeks, I noticed a couple of issues with the Galaxy Tab S7 FE that may turn buyers away. The tablet stuttered quite often when I had more than a couple of Chrome tabs open for work, it froze while playing demanding games like COD: Mobile at medium to high graphics settings, and it took far too long to switch to DeX mode. 講到效能的話,S7 FE足以應付輕量工作和影音。所以如果你打算在平板上做一些高效能 工作或是玩高效能的遊戲,你應該換一台平板。過去兩個禮拜時,我發現一些讓人卻步的事 情: 1.打開多個Chrome標籤時,平板很長卡頓 2.玩COD:Mobile等需求較高的遊戲時,慎設定在中~高畫質就會卡頓了 3.切換到Dex模式要很久 While playing videos on YouTube, the tablet worked fine as long as I stuck to the auto or 1080p video quality preset. But the video stuttered as I switched to a higher quality preset. It’s also worth noting that the tablet’s speakers, while pretty decent for the most part, crackled at high volume in some situations. Here’s a sample: 在播放Youtube影片時,果設定在1080p或是自動畫質下,平板可以很完美播影片 但是切換到更高畫質的話,影片就卡住了 再來另一個值得注意的是,平板的喇叭雖然大多數情況下都表現不錯,但某些情況下會以 高音量發出劈啪聲 ...While the tablet’s battery performance was decent, its charging speeds were atrocious. That’s because it ships with a 15W charger in the box, even though it supports 45W fast charging. The charger took well over three hours to charge the 10,090mAh battery on the tablet from 0-100%, which is rather unacceptable. I’m disappointed that Samsung still doesn’t ship a faster charger with its tablets, but that was to be expected as the company ships the same 15W brick with its flagship Galaxy Tab S7. 雖然續航力表現很不錯,但充電速度很糟糕,因為儘管它支援45W充電,但三星只願意在 盒裝內附贈15W充電器,在充電表現上需要花三個多小時才能把10090mah充飽電,讓人很難 接受。很失望三星不給更快的充電器,但我們也不意外,因為Tab S7也是附贈15W充電器 As mentioned earlier, the S Pen that comes with the Galaxy Tab S7 FE isn’t the same as the one you get with the flagship models. It’s just a glorified stylus that doesn’t support any of the premium features you get with the active S Pen. In addition to that, it doesn’t offer the same 9ms ultra-low latency as the active S Pen you get with the Galaxy Note 20 or Galaxy Tab S7 series. Instead, it promises <30ms latency, which isn’t all that great for writing or drawing. 就艮我們前面說到的一樣,Tab S7 FE附贈的Spen跟S7/S7+的不同,它就是一個美化版的 手寫必,不支援主動式SPen,也就是說不支援任何SPen高級功能。 除此之外,它也不支援跟Note 20/Tab S7系列的主動式SPen帶來的9ms超低延遲,只承諾 <30ms的延遲,對於書寫或是繪圖來說沒有很好。 The keyboard folio case for the Galaxy Tab S7 FE is also a downgrade. While it ’s similar to the keyboard folio for the Galaxy Tab S7 in terms of design and build quality, it doesn’t feature a trackpad. This makes working on the tab a bit annoying, as you have to use the touch screen for all the tasks you would otherwise perform with a mouse or trackpad. 鍵盤保護套也是降級的,雖然設計跟質感跟S7+的差不多,但是少了觸控板,在使用平板 上會有點蠻人,本來可以用觸控板完成的工作現在必須要用觸控或是滑鼠才能完成 結論: I don’t see which “uncompromising flagship innovations” the Galaxy Tab S7 FE makes more accessible for buyers. It’s just a mid-range tablet with a large screen and a large battery, and it fails to justify the Fan Edition moniker. In my opinion, Samsung should’ve offered the Galaxy Tab S7 FE with an older flagship chip. That would’ve addressed the performance issues while keeping the cost low. 我們沒發現Tab S7 FE有哪些能讓買家更容易取得的"不妥協的旗艦創新",它就只是一款 大螢幕大電量的中階平板,它無法證明其Fan Edition的命名是合理的。在我們看來,三星 應該為Tab S7 FE搭載比較舊的旗艦晶片,使得性能有所保證並控制成本。 Speaking of which, the Galaxy Tab S7 FE’s price tag also makes it hard to recommend. You can get a regular iPad or the iPad Air for a similar price. Both of those options undoubtedly offer better performance and they’re significantly better tablets overall. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is also a much better purchase, and it’s often available at attractive discounts that bring its price down to the same level. 說到這裡,Tab S7 FE的價格也很難讓人推薦,同樣類似價位可以買iPad或是iPad Air, 這兩款無疑提供更好的效能,且整體來說也是表現更好的平板。或是Tab S7也是一個更好的 選擇,以極具吸引力的折扣往往價格可以跟這台達到同水平 I honestly expected Samsung to offer users better value with its Fan Edition devices. I hope upcoming Fan Edition phones or tablets aren’t as disappointing as the Galaxy Tab S7 FE. 老實說,我希望三星透過Fan Edition來為使用者提供更好價值的產品。期望未來粉絲版 不要再讓人失望。 -- 好累 文章很長 不過很顯然可以看出根本沒有人對於這台平板有任何期望 評側的也說失望 那些說好的評側 心態是甚麼我不知道 我心裡有想法但不能說 至少某個評測的心態 已經透過該網站的發文帳號完美展現 xda雖然有說這是三星發來的平板 但他們也有說三星對於他們的評側沒有任何意見 https://i.imgur.com/91uHHGq.png
弄一個超盤的750G 硬要把Lite改名FE騙粉絲 價格還開那麼貴 甚至還只有4/64的選項 真要一樣盤的話我還寧願你給我6/128 LTE版本 現在5G那麼貴不實用 而且也根本不期望三星平板能撐到5G全面開台的時候 乖乖推lte或是wifi版還比較合理 價格砍對半 然後結果到最後還發現有全配大禮包有啥用 一堆功能都被砍掉 連最主打的Spen延遲都那麼高 iPadOS已經全面把Apple Pencil從20ms升級到9ms了 你這台再怎麼加錢還是換不來偷掉的指紋辨識 糟糕得效能 糟糕的RAM啦 Tab S7的主動式SPen不知道能不能支援 -- 一天老婆跟我說她無聊,想讓我帶她找點刺激的事做做。我說,要不我們去吃霸王餐怎麼 樣?老婆開心的說好啊好啊。於是點完菜,我們找了一個靠門的位置坐下,趁她去洗手間 的時候,我偷偷把帳結了。她回來後開始吃飯,吃得差不多了,我悄聲問她,準備好沒有 。老婆激動的點點頭,然後我就拉著她跑了出來,一路上,老婆笑得好開心。 其實老婆也付了一遍。老闆想:每天都能碰到這樣浪漫的人就好了。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.170.120.4 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/MobileComm/M.1625312712.A.46B.html
dreamgirl : 這台本質就是a7+ 07/03 19:51
還有金屬機身 給它的S7 Lite啦 ※ 編輯: nk950357 (118.170.120.4 臺灣), 07/03/2021 19:51:53
billkingFH : 其實就比S7多5G,然後各種降級,能接受就買不喜歡就 07/03 20:02
billkingFH : S7 07/03 20:02
longtimens : 連Spen都閹割啊 呵呵 然後台灣Yter還是一樣捧上天, 07/03 20:03
longtimens : 雖然本來就沒什麼公信力,但還是很可笑 07/03 20:03
longtimens : S7現在不是買不到嗎 呵呵 07/03 20:04
longtimens : 那個根本沒啥用的5G值得閹割那麼多東西看兩萬的價啊 07/03 20:04
longtimens : ,笑死 07/03 20:04
dreamgirl : 機身材質是最不重要的,根本很少拿着用;沒有120H 07/03 20:11
dreamgirl : z、S865+、Spen半殘,還連指紋都沒有,S7 lite不適 07/03 20:11
dreamgirl : 合它 07/03 20:11