看板 Moto_GP 關於我們 聯絡資訊
先上原文...呃...這次只有影片: https://reurl.cc/KjOngM 練個英聽XD Q20: Yeah, we had an issue with the front tyre that actually we need to know why. Bec ause so strange that the pressure go that high in this circumstances, because no rmally its like Thailand or Malaysia that it have this kind of problem but looks like here we had a big problem and who then right? like I wanted. But first lap was okay, good feeling but from lap two the pressure start to go up and until r each the number that when is out of control. So yeah, that what i said destroyed a little bit my race today. (紅字部分我聽好幾次還是不懂) No, the feeling in one lap is always really good, that's why we make pole positi on, because for one lap we felt really good, but already there in the weekend th e pace was not that great, but was there to be in the top 5, top 6 fighting this kind of position. But, you know, in the position that we are fighting was total ly disaster. Yeah, I think that we are so difficult to manage the front tyre and was the first time I ride this bike in this condition and was horrible. So, we expect something better try to improve first of all the front pressure and then trying to improve we saw the consistency of the rear tyre that was something tha t we struggle a lot in this weekend. 記者: Finally you recover the championship lead in Catalunya with that win, but today Mir took it then is now the championship leader, how do you see, are you worry? Beats not many points, I think you just need 5 or 6, but how do you see? Q20: No, I'm feeling good. It's not the last race next weekend, still four races to g o, here we just try because looks like Suzuki is going really well, but in Valen cia we know that is going well also for us. That I feel confident there. So, of course next race I want to be the best as possible, try to lose less points as p ossible or win points to my contenders and yeah I'm not so worry that the end yo u know they are factory riders, they are in factory team, I have not the pressur e to reign the championship so I will do my best, in Valencia normally should be better. 以下翻譯: Q20: 是的,我們的前輪出了些問題而我們需要找到原因。前輪的胎壓異常的增高,這通常發生在 泰國或馬來西亞,但我們的確遇到一個大問題。第一圈還不錯,但從第二圈開始,前輪胎壓 就開始增高直到失去控制。所以,是的,就是這原因毀了我的比賽。 不,單圈的感覺很不錯,這也是為什麼我們拿下桿位,但其實整個週末我們的整體狀態一直 不太好,雖然預計還是可以在5、6名之間搏鬥,但你知道的,我們所在的位置真的是慘不忍 睹,前輪真的太難以掌控,這是我第一次在這部車上遇到這種狀況,這大可怕。因此,我們 希望下週末能在前輪胎壓上有所進步,還有後輪的持久度也是我們這週一直在掙扎的。 記者: 你才剛在Catalunya拿回積分領先,今天又被Mir給超越,雖然分差不多,但你怎麼看? Q20: 我感覺很Okay啊,下週又不是最後一場比賽,還有四場比賽呢,Suzuki在這表現的很好,但 在Valencia我們的表現也一直很好,我在那裡很有信心。當然,下週我還是想達到最好的狀 態,試著丟掉少一點分數,甚至贏過我的競爭者多一些分數。總之我不太擔心,我不是廠隊 車手,不是身在廠隊,也沒有年度冠軍衛冕者的壓力,所以我會盡自己全力,而在Valencia 通常(情況)都會比較好 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 223.136.36.109 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Moto_GP/M.1603207778.A.314.html
kplpop: 所以比較像是胎壓一直升高 導致輪子太硬 無法貼合地面? 10/21 12:11
goghost: 硬要補廠隊槍就是了XDDD10/21 19:02
capirex: 一場分站都沒拿 最後拿年度冠軍10/21 19:34
ArSaBuLu: 大可怕超傳神10/21 20:35
其實我原本是想打太可怕 不知為啥自動選字變成大 XD ※ 編輯: Ruination (114.136.226.117 臺灣), 10/22/2020 07:59:53