看板 MusicGame 關於我們 聯絡資訊
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rUd7CR0cJOA What can I do [Vocal Mix] Xceon ft. kanae asaba When you said“I need you”I gave you all, all I had. But now you are gone, left me with the empty night. When you said“I love you”I loved you more, but It’s all in vain. I can stand alone, I know, I can stand alone. So, good bye. How could I put up with you for so long? Don’t wanna know. I’ve decided to stop telling you“It’s all right.” I know you will never understand someones pain. Please let me alone I don’t need you anymore, change my way. I’ll take my way. Busy days, crowded trains, can’t get off, that’s insane. The weather is unsettled. Don’t forget, it will rain. My favorite umbrella, I left it at your home. I saw a pretty girl, hold it tight in the train. How come? You know, that was mine! When you said“I need you”I gave you all, all I had. But now you are gone, left me with the empty night. When you said“I love you”I loved you more but It’s all in vain. I will let you go, never think about you again. So, good bye. Take my way. How could I put up with you for so long? Don’t wanna know. I’ve decided to stop telling you“It’s all right.” I know you will never understand someones pain. Please let me alone I don’t need you anymore, change my way. I’ll take my way. When you said“I need you”I gave you all, all I had. But now you are gone, left me with the empty night. When you said“I love you”I loved you more. What can I do? Please let me alone I don’t need you anymore, take my way. 當你說“我需要你”時, 我把所有的東西都給了你。 但是現在你走了, 留給我空虛的夜晚。 當你說“我愛你” 我更愛你,但這一切都是徒勞無功。 我可以獨自一人, 我知道,我可以獨自一人。 就這樣,再見。 我怎麼能忍受這麼久? 不想知道。 我決定不再告訴你“沒關係” 我知道你永遠不會理解某人的痛苦。 請讓我一個人,我不再需要你, 改變我的方式。 我走我的路。 忙碌的日子, 擁擠的火車, 不能下車,這根本是瘋了。 天氣不穩定。 別忘記,將會下雨。 我最喜歡的雨傘, 我把它留在你家。 我看到了漂亮的女孩, 緊緊抓牢火車。 怎麼來的? 你懂, 那是我的! 當你說“我需要你”時, 我把所有的東西都給了你。 但是現在你走了, 留下了空虛的夜晚。 當你說“我愛你”時,我更愛你, 但這一切都是徒勞無功。 我會讓你走,永遠不會再想你。 就這樣,再見。 走我的路。 我怎麼能忍受你這麼久? 不想知道。 我決定不再告訴你“沒關係” 我知道你永遠不會理解某人的痛苦。 請讓我一個人,我不再需要你了, 改變我的方式。 我走我的路。 當你說“我需要你”時, 我把所有的東西都給了你。 但是現在你走了, 留給我空虛的夜晚。 當你說“我愛你”時,我更愛你。 我能做什麼? 請讓我一個人 我不再需要你了,走我的路。 這首沒有出現在任何音樂遊戲上 但是相關作品之一 這一聽就知道是有關分手的歌 而且這是以提出分手那方作為視角 有時候聽了會不小心流淚呢 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 101.182.37.160 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/MusicGame/M.1529723469.A.898.html