看板 N-E-W-S 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Skye Beautiful 作詞‧作曲:Ryohei Yamamoto Reach for the skye 想いに身を預けて 眼を閉じれば I'll be there 繕った 覚えたての理屈 脱ぎ捨て 見渡せば there's a way Everything's beautiful Look, everything's beautiful Reach for the stars 誰のために光るの? 教えてくれ what's out there 聞き落とした 胸に眠る強さ 握りしめ 思うがまま all the way Everything's beautiful 'Cause, everything's beautiful Reach for the light 遥か永遠(とわ)の彼方まで yeah 踏み出すだけ anywhere 着飾る理想 汚れる恐れ 全て振りほどいて 感じるままに lead the way Everything's beautiful Now, everything's beautiful And my heart's unbreakable And now my heart is UNBREAKABLE Visions clear open WIDE Peekaboo して None to HIDE Deja vu 夢みたい There's nothing in the way that I can't FIGHT Now, listen feel it down INSIDE 繋がる World is on my MIND はじけるから Like DYNAMITE Stay BEAUTIFUL and このまま let's go FLY! [中譯] Reach for the skye 聽從自己的心 只要閉上雙眼 I'll be there 將整整齊齊的 剛學會的大道理 丟到一邊 放眼望去 there's a way Everything's beautiful Look, everything's beautiful Reach for the stars 為誰而燦燦發光? 請告訴我 what's out there 將漏聽的 沈睡在心中的力量 緊緊握在手裡 隨心所欲 all the way Everything's beautiful 'Cause, everything's beautiful Reach for the light 直到遙遠永恆的彼方 yeah 只需踏出腳步 anywhere 將華而不實的理想 可能遭到污染的恐懼 全部拋開 任憑感覺 lead the way Everything's beautiful Now, everything's beautiful And my heart's unbreakable And now my heart is UNBREAKABLE Visions clear open WIDE 躲貓貓 None to HIDE 似曾相識 如夢一般 There's nothing in the way that I can't FIGHT Now, listen feel it down INSIDE 串連起來 World is on my MIND 生龍活虎 Like DYNAMITE Stay BEAUTIFUL and 就這樣 let's go FLY! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.230.136.60 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/N-E-W-S/M.1435486386.A.B08.html