看板 NBA_Film 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《smalldata (Data)》之銘言: : 頻道名稱: Bleacher Report : 頻道連結: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzByC_5nK_4
實在太好笑了, 試著翻譯看看到攻城前段, 想繼續看我在繼續翻多一點 XD JH: Do you know why the whole world gates a clipper? 你知道為何全世界都討厭快艇人嗎? JH: You're just a whiny little baby, who's far too slow on the flop 你就是個愛哭鬼, 連學爬地板都很慢的小baby AR: Are you ashamed of me, father? 拔, 你覺得我很丟臉嗎? DR: You are the former first-team All-ACC McDonald's All-Amercian Naismith Prep Player of the year, and you are my son 你是前ACC第一隊, 麥當勞全美年度球員, 以及我的兒子 JH: I bet you need whole new library just for all defensive plays 我看整個新圖書館都要弄給防守戰術了 MDA: Oh, no no no. None of that here. I say, half the defense, double the offsense 噢不不不, 這沒那種東西, 防守砍半, 進攻加倍 JH: Oh! What happened to Lord Commander? Are you OK? 啊! 司令大人怎麼了? 還好嗎? GG: He was attacked... at the end of the 4th quarter, by the Jester 他在第四節末的時候, 被小丑襲擊了 (宮廷劇裡的那種) TA: While the Rivers boy laughed 那時河家的那個小子正笑著 JH: I will break their ankles! 看我切到他們扭傷! MDA: Nay nay.. (Nay nay...) TA: Nene's in the other tent. Should I get him? Nene在另一個帳篷啦, 要叫他來嗎? MDA: I mean no. Violence is not the answer 我是說... 不. 暴力不是解答 CP3: But sometimes, it is 但有時候, 是的 (看著Barnes的照片) MDA: It's futile, Chris. You know the gates of Stable Castle are impregnable 沒用的Chris, 你知道Stable城堡是堅不可摧的 CP3: There are other ways in! 我有其他的方式可以進去 (CP3開始分析) CP3: Now House Clippers share their castle with House Lakers, which means doubly fortified walls. They were reinforced the protect Kobe from Shaq after his exile, and then re-reinforced to protect Jobe from Dwight, and then re-reinforeced to protect Kobe from trying to unretire 現在快艇還有湖人共用這城堡, 這也代表他們城牆加倍防禦. 不僅流放Shaq後加強 鞏固Kobe, 也防止Dwigh, 同時也要確保Kobe他不會再復出了 CP3: It won't be easy, I'll need our best five 這不簡單, 我要我們最佳的五人 CP3: So that's me, James, Clint, Trevor, Eric... or Ryan... wait no. We need someone expendable... a journeyman 我, 鬍子, Clint, Trevor, Eric... or Ryan... 等一下, 我們還要個可以擋一下 的... 浪人 CP3: You. What's your name? 你, 什麼名字? GG: Green, Sir. Just signed a 10-day 長官我叫小綠, 剛簽10天約 CP3: You're in. 很好就你了 CP3: The Stable Castle has a secret back entrance, a wheelchair ramp built for Sir Paul Pierce. Synchronize your sundiasls, if we time it right, we can slice through their lazy zone defense at the rear gates Stable城堡有一個秘密後門, 由Paul Pierce隊長建立的輪椅通道. 看好你日晷時間 時後到了我們就悄悄地繞過他們前方散漫的區域防守進去 TA: Ah, a backdoor cut 噢~ 開後門嗎 CP3: Exactly, but we'll need a distraction. 沒錯, 我們還需要分散他們注意力 CP3: That's where you come in, Clint 就你了, Clint -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 59.115.114.98 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NBA_Film/M.1525490753.A.5B9.html
ShibainuLee : 3q 05/05 11:36
jlincredible: JH嗆CP3最會whine也很好笑 這集超多梗 謝謝翻譯 05/05 11:46
jason751231 : 感謝 期待後續 05/05 11:52
NanaoNaru : 輪椅通道XD 05/05 13:22
oiloveu : 先幫推 不過是再啦幹 05/05 15:55
game860612 : 酸快艇老闆種族歧視那邊也很好笑 05/05 16:54
GAPB : 第二句感覺是酸兩人都愛假摔 CP連假摔都很慢 05/05 21:59
jlincredible: 樓上正解 是酸假摔 05/05 23:16