看板 NetRumor 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I've been observing the phenomenon and the difference culture in Shanghai subway system and Taipei Metro. In fact,taking such kind of gas or unknown gas in ShangHai subway is restrictly forbiddened, X-ray and other inspection and security will try harder to let you know "right now you are safe to get on the train." I've gotten on the train in SH so I won't worry about that, but you should notice one particular case, please always write a letter to Metro before coming back to Taiwan, otherwise you will get higher risk of more attack in Taipei metro because you will never know the gas or toxic air importer is watching you even two ladies you mentioned were just hired to be ad(廣告演員) in MRT system, attacker won't admit that so you should call emergency on the train then scan all passenger's communication record. What I really want to say is, you have know one thing, if you are concious of the smell in Taipei Metro has some problem, another method is to leave the passengers besides you, getting off the train and taking the next train would be safer. Besides, you have to call emergency in the train also you have your right to let inspector and MRT service check everyone's purse or luggage has something harmful or not, even though, harmful stuff holder has no excuse to say all the instruction comes from other passenger's application, website or GPS guide wrong person in MRT system. Because using smartphone is everyone's right to make sure you won't miss significant information and calling from your relationship and phone number list, also everyone has the right to move in the fresh air in MRT,too. ※ 引述《xxx22088 (xXx)》之銘言: : Facebook連結http://0rz.tw/UBPfP : 我在捷運中正紀念堂月台的椅子上坐著候車。 : 突然,一位太太坐下摸了一下我的頭髮並開口問我: : 妳怎麼都沒有白頭髮? : 這麼好看的髮型在哪裡剪的? : 我警覺的想:她想做什麼?但因話題很家常,也不像壞人, : 所以就客套的跟她一搭一搭的聊著。 : 一分鐘而已,在心裡一直疑惑著:她到底有什麼目的呢? : 我忽然覺得腦部有異樣的感覺............... : 『趕快離開她』 的念頭迅速閃過腦際。 : 才站起來走不到幾步異樣感覺更強烈了, : 我知道,再等一下我就會失去知覺了; : (麻醉劑發作前的暈眩感我太熟悉了)四肢已開始發麻, : 隨便抓住一位候車的太太,努力撐著精神緊抓她的手不放、 : 一直央求:拜託妳救我,送我去警察局,我快暈倒了! : 這時捷運車廂進站,她終於同意讓我跟她一齊上車, : 並護送我到轉車的西門公車站牌。 : 好心的太太離開後,我轉身走不到幾步,發覺又開始暈眩無法行走。 : 令我驚嚇的是:那位好心的太太和先前跟我聊天的中年太太同時出現在我眼前不遠處,她們 : 冷冷的觀察著我。(原來她倆是一夥的!) : 記得去年10月,一位好友中午在捷運西門站莫名跌倒, : 直到晚上11點多才被陌生人送回家, : 身上所背皮包不知下落,跌倒至回家這段時間記憶成謎的故事再度湧出腦海。 : 所以,我知道那個人在等著接收藥效持續發作中的我, : 我堅定的想:我只能去警察局。 : 抓緊旁邊店家櫃台以穩住身體及求救, : 終於有學生肯理我送我到警察局。 : 最後是公司裡好心的老闆開車到警察局接我送我回家。 : 直到午夜,我還不能閉眼; 我已由硬撐、 : 怕在外昏睡不醒到精神緊繃過度無法入睡了。 : 隔了一天的現在,站立時仍有腳步不穩的感覺,心情仍舊無法平靜。 : 『擦身而過的人,也可以是生命中美麗邂逅的浪漫想法』, : 相信將不會再佇留我心。 : 聽警察說這是一個龐大的犯罪組織,遍佈在台北縣市各個捷運站裡面, : 除了用麻藥騙錢盜刷之外,也把迷昏的女性朋友賣到中南部私娼館賣淫, : 過著暗無天日的生活,利用完了再從橋上推到河裡淹死當無名屍........ : 我不知道要如何表達感謝老天爺讓我逃過大劫,但肯定知道我將不會再遺憾我不是第一個 : 受害者,所以請大家廣為轉寄, 提醒搭捷運的人千萬注意,千萬要注意...... : 為了家人及自己的幸福著想,千萬別跟陌生人講話,不管他是老人或是小孩......千萬要 : 小心,盡量保持點距離。 : 看到有人分享,請問這真實性多少? -- -------- 以上純屬我個人的意見。└( ̄^ ̄ )┐ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.239.145.33 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NetRumor/M.1462349638.A.3BB.html